-taste the rainbow, Calypso-

Do we have a ship name for Teqi and Leo yet? I mean, for like... when they're in the same realm of existence again lol

<3

Drying herbs and flowers hung up along the soft dirt walls, tied with faded cotton that matched the cape like shawl next to them. There was a little wooden shelf that had been sanded back a little too much lined with lumps of wax that burned brightly. They filled the homey cave decorated by sprigs of greenery and handstitched garments with the scent of honey and lavender.

Calypso had to blow them out as she slipped her leather shoes on and left. She didn't want her things on fire, not when she spent so much time on them. The cave would fill will smoke and she'd have to sweep out the ashes of her home.

She shivered as she packed up her bread and cheese and olives in the woven basket of reeds and left.

Fire was a big no.

A lamb trotted past her on the grassy path, bleating for its mother that it found soon enough, swinging its little white tail and disappearing into the bushes covered with fat fluffy bees.

The bees would be gone soon, back to their hives in the makeshift boxes Calypso had built on the other side of the island to stop herself from stepping on them and becoming incapacitated for a day while she washed her stinging feet in the brook by the strawberry plants. All of the animals would be retreating to their beds while pinks and yellows splashed across the sky and Apollo rode his chariot over the horizon.

Her shoes crunched down on the shells on the ground that grew in number the closer she got to the beach, where her wooden board propped up with little chunks of tree branches sat.

Calypso brushed her hair behind her shoulders, the blonde matched the pale sand all around the island, a perfect round circle of it, like a moat. She shook the thought away forcefully and when she'd opened her eyes again there was a dot in the sky.

Not one of the many, many, silvery stars that would begin to appear while she picked up the little red crabs in the palms on her patchy hands and ate her dinner, but a dark blob that began to grow bigger until she realised she was watching someone fall from the sunset onto her island.

She groaned loudly and hitched up the bottom of her cotton dress so the flowers and bumble bees she'd stitched along the bottom wouldn't catch on prickles while she ran down to the landing sight, wincing at the high-pitched scream that scared off the last of the lambs trotting around. "Gods, another one already?"

The basket of snacks was dropped as she spotted the figure sprawled across what remained of her makeshift table, who began to groan as well, and sit up a little, leaving what could be mistaken for a pile of kindle covered with a tablecloth behind them.

Calypso felt her eye begin to twitch.

"What are you doing?" She yelled, throwing her hands up to Zeus and storming over with just as much anger as the god himself. "You just destroyed my table!"

A mess of dark hair whipped around with a very confused, scarred, and stressed face. The person flailed in the sand for a moment and then stood up with a sharp glare towards the sky. "Khione you piece of-"

Calypso stepped back, a tightness of anxiety in her chest. She gulped... "What, how are you... but..."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"But you're a girl."

She had sparkly eyes and beaded bracelets in bright colours up her arms. She them over her chest and raised an eyebrow. "And a fucking hot one at that."