-insert asdfghjkasdfghjkl-

I'm back Y'all

[I recommend playing the song when you get up to it. It eNhAnCeS the vibe]

Piper felt sick to the stomach.

She had sent an Iris message to Chiron, explaining what happened with the Romans at fort summer, and the visions she had seen in her knife. But then Annabeth had taken over, and spent a while discussing defences for Camp Half-Blood. The blonde had come back up to the deck though, and now the demigods paced the deck in silence, staring at the water and hoping for a miracle.

Piper really needed a miracle, she refused to sail the ship further, even though the slight repairs they had done to the Argo II allowed it to. Firstly, they needed all eight demigods to complete this quest, but Piper needed Leo as well. He was her incredibly irritating little brother, and she wasn't about to let him get lost at sea with two people that didn't really like him that much.

"Nothing?" Jason asked her tiredly, trudging over to her. He had been with Teqi in the mini-infirmary below, as she wasn't allowed to walk for a bit so that her thigh would heal over properly. Piper also suspected she was homesick, and sadly, the infirmary reminded her most of Camp Half-Blood.

"Nope." Piper said, her rainbow eyes flickering over too where Annabeth was trying and failing to communicate with Festus, Percy rubbing her back and scanning the water around them. Then she saw his green eyes widen and about three seconds later Piper whipped back around to the view in front of her, three giant pink bubbles bursting at the surface of the choppy ocean and ejecting Frank, Hazel, and Leo.                                                                                                                                      

They sunk for a moment, and then were floating on top of the water. Jason squeezed Piper's arm with relief, but she went a little crazy. She cried out with such relief, and vaulted straight over the side of the Argo II, diving into the water.

What was she thinking? Obviously, nothing. 

She didn't take a rope or a life vest or anything. But at the moment, she was just so happy that she paddled over to Leo and kissed him on the cheek, which kind of surprised him. Then she smacked him over the head, which was much less surprising.

"Miss me?" Leo laughed, cocking his head to the side. 

Piper was furious, she glared at him with swirling rainbow eyes. "Where were you? How are you guys alive?"

"Long story," he said. A picnic basket bobbed to the surface next to him. "Want a brownie?"

Jason let down the new rope ladder, and the four soaking demigods climbed up it, the picnic basket clipped to Leo's toolbelt. Percy touched their shoulders, drying them instantly, and wrapped Hazel and Frank in a giant bear hug. Jason laughed, partly in shock, but stopped when he looked down at Leo's shoes.

Leo saw the grape vines growing from the side of the boat wrap around his legs as well, and looked past Jason's shoulder with panic written across his face. "She's in the infirmary, her legs still healing." Piper reassured him.

The plant grew thicker, "hello to you to." Leo said cheekily, but his eyes widened when the vine lifted him up into the air. Annabeth reached out to stop him falling, but then she was stopped by another vine that wrapped around her wrist, pushing her back.

The grapevines threw the boy back into the ocean quickly, in the way you could imagine someone yelling YEET as he dropped. Hazel and Frank wriggled out of Percy's embrace when they heard a high shrieking sound and a splash.