-jingle deez nuts-

This chapter is about a three days or so forward from the last, because everyone is at camp for like, nine months before the next book so I thought I would just add some chapters of character development and people being happy before shit goes down. this one is very choppy and changed and doesn't flow at all but I needed to add these parts in somewhere lol.

Also, the overall book is now called madness and ecstasy, but each part has its own title as well and it will all be published in the one book.

Enjoy <3

Teqi was outside the Aphrodite cabin, waiting. Usually if she was there, it would be a speedy escape after grabbing Piper and running off. Today was different though, as hard as it is to believe, she was here for Drew.

"Piper's not here, I think she's with your boyfriend and the blonde one." A younger boy said from the crack in the door frame. Teqi didn't know this kid, but she stuck her foot [with her now dry doc martens] in the door, stopping him from shutting it. She didn't bother protesting to what the boy said, because nobody cared what she had to say about the matter apparently.

The stunned kid didn't seem to do anything, so Teqi just let herself in, then gagged slightly at the strong perfume assaulting her senses. The room was pretty much what she expected, if you went off the biases of how the Dionysus cabin would look, being the cabin of music and drunk teenagers. Aphrodite had obviously blessed all of her kids with style, something Teqi wished was given to all of the camp, the walls were a white tinged with pink, and covered artistically with movie posters and polaroids of the cabin members.

The normal bunk beds were painted a pale blue and built out of the wall, so they could put cupboards underneath the bottom one, and beanbags were thrown around the room as well. Vanities were in the nooks of the walls, and there were probably more mirrors than windows, and that was a lot, considering all of the natural light that streamed in. Lolly wrappers, crumpled notes, and fancy shoes were pushed underneath everything, a failed attempt at neatness, but the beds were made and the throw cushions positioned with great care.

Multiple pride flags of varying colours hung off the walls and were the patterns of pillow cases. Jewellery was scattered on every available surface, and a box of bleached camp half-blood tops were in the process of being re dyed in multiple colours, which Teqi would have to ask about prices later. She immediately spotted Piper's corner of the cabin, a Bisexual flag, a hello kitty poster, cut outs off the album covers from Olivia Rodrigo, and what must be a letter from Tristan Mclean, hung over the bed head. The doona's print was soft yellow flowers and multiple converses were strewn at the end of the bed. Rosters and reminders were stuck to the edges of the mirror above her desk, just like the ones Teqi had pinned next to her Loki poster, being the Head counsellors.

The person Teqi was looking for on the other hand, had personalized their spot to look like something out of a stylish Ikea magazine, or the bedroom of one of the Kardashians. Each to their own, I guess. The character was still in it though, if you squinted.

This one had a Pansexual throw rug on the bed, gold bracelets in a dish on the bed side table, a baseball bat covered in enough pink heart stickers to rival Teqi's collection, and a pair of chunky white heels that were the only shoes Drew was seen in, even during capture the flag. Surprisingly, they didn't stop her, and she was probably one of the fastest demigods [apart from the Hermes cabin kids] Teqi knew.