-POV: violence -

Here's another chapter for @imnotgaslightingyou

Cause I'm not like a regular author, I'm a cool author [pls get my reference]

Percy stumbled back, feeling that odd sensation in his head again. It had only happened once, and considering what happened afterwards he was desperate not to repeat it. However, when he heard Teqi's bitter voice echo through his head, and apparently everyone elses, he was thankful for it.

A ripple of uneasiness passed through the dolphin-men and they glanced around, their slower braincells trying to figure how they could hear the person that wasn't there. One dropped his sword. "Stand fast!" Chrysaor bellowed. "There is no god on this ship. They are trying to scare you."

He pointed his sword to Hazel, the only girl he hadn't heard the voice of yet, and could actually speak. Percy however, could see the tenseness in his shoulders, like he wasn't so sure about his own safety anymore. "Quit your games, girl!"

Oh I love games

"Stop that!"

Lets play get the fuck away from my friends 

The dolphins chattered between themselves, holding their spears out to nothing instead of the tied-up demigods. Chrysaor stood strong though, sword out and almost growling as he spoke. "This is our ship now demigod! My men will find you and kill you!"

A group of dolphins shuffled down the stairs to the levels below uneasily, glancing back at their captain with caution, like they wanted to do literally anything else. Percy waited a beat of silence, hoping they hadn't already found her. He needed the distraction so he could kill this guy.

I'm not a distraction

Percy gulped and looked at his feet, realising that talking into someone's head probably went both ways. He couldn't imagine listening to everyone on boards thoughts right now. They were all so scared. Percy was even having trouble concentrating because of their nervous energy. He tried to think of blue pancakes.

He liked blue pancakes; he didn't like when Teqi got angry. Yeesh she was scary, and she didn't like him in the first place. Blue pancakes.  He was probably the person she would stab first if it came to it. Or she would stab him for fun, he couldn't tell. Blue pancakes.

The pirate roared again, swinging his sword menacingly at nothing, "Come out here coward! My men can overpower you, puny demigod!'

I'm not sure about that

You see there's a lot of things aboard the Argo II

Including

Chrysaor glanced around with a huff, and the dolphin men shuffled over to him, like they were the ones that were going to be under attack now.

Weapons

"Ha! The weapon is not here, impossible. Gaea tells that she has it in the palm of her hand, do not lie to me, sorcerer!" His voice was loud and booming behind his golden mask, but Percy could hear the quaver in it still. He glanced at Annabeth and saw that she was hiding a smile.

We have weapons that could kill you and your seafood in thousands of different ways

You should be more specific

Percy realised what Teqi was doing, from where ever she was. From the confused and scared look on Franks face when Percy glanced into the shadows, she wasn't with him. Teqi was waiting until Chrysaor let slip what the weapon really was. That's why Annabeth was smiling.