- its the end this time, I promise-

Teenagers are dumb, we all know this, right? Sure, they may be smart, but intelligence and common sense are two very different things. The Athena kids may be geniuses, but they still have the impulse control of a squirrel on crack, as teenagers do. They just want to have a good time, no matter the consequences.

This was Teqi's theory as to why the camp would elect the New Year's Eve party to be held by the cabin full of children who's godly parent was in fact the god of, as Wikipedia says, 'insanity, ritual madness, religious ecstasy, festivity, and theatre.' Only teenagers would.

The camp had another free day for New Year's Eve, special games and then fireworks at midnight, but if everyone was awake at midnight anyway, what's the harm in pulling an all nighter?

As head of the Dionysus cabin, Teqi was immediately put in charge of decorating, setting up music, and acquiring alcohol, and then letting everyone know. One of the these was easy, all she had to do was tell the Stoll brothers to be there after the fireworks, and dress for a party, and in the next twenty minutes the whole camp knew. There would be age restrictions, so everyone under thirteen couldn't come, except Ginny, it is her birthright after all.

Most of the camp were off doing fun activities and eating hotdogs, but Teqi and her siblings were stuck inside preparing. It would be worth it though, hopefully. Ollie was ironing out Teqi's Asexual flag, Ginny was feeding Leo [the cat], and Branca was unpacking the strobe lights that where usually stored under her bed. Leo[the human] and Jason were on the little deck unpacking crates of recycled glass bottles that had been unearthed by the Hermes cabin randomly.

Teqi herself was glaring at the huge speakers in front of her. They were concert sized, but she was definitely going to win this staring contest. After at least another twenty minutes of poking random spots and hitting buttons with hammers, she huffed in defeat.

"There goes feminism," she sighed. "VALDEZ!!!!"

"Jesus, woman, turn it down..." Said boy muttered, coming over to where she was fuming. "What's the problem, querida?"

"The speakers hate me." She mumbled, kicking one of them. Branca came over with her hands full of half assembled strobe lights and even more LED's [because you never run out]. "Leo? Great! fix these." She dumped them in his hands and left to find Lou Ellen.

Leo looked down at the speakers and then to the lights piled in his arms in confusion. Teqi ruffled his hair and grabbed the bottles that Jason handed her, taking them to the sink. "Yes, you can do weird buildy stuff to them."

"Oh yeah!"

Ollie came over, dumping the smooth flag onto Teqi's bed, and took another crate of bottles from Jason's arms. Once they were all filled with water, and it took a while, considering how drunk about fifty kids were expecting to get, Teqi sat in front of them. Ginny had come back and was picking up random objects and chucking them onto beds, only leaving the beanbags and coffee tables scattered around the cabin.

"I need to feel something, someone make me angry!" Teqi yelled to her family.

"You're ugly." Drew snapped, coming into the cabin holding a pile of beanbags, her girlfriend and Lou Ellen behind her. 

"No you're not!" Leo protested, his head popping up like a meerkat from behind the circle of giant speakers he had gathered around him.

"Thanks, but that's not the point." Teqi huffed, glaring at the bottles of water in front of her. Piper came in behind her sister, holding multiple bags of chips and some soda.

"It was a good thing that Steve went back for Peggy in the end, because fuck Bucky. Loki was always the villain. Also, Hawkeye should have died instead." Piper said simply, wreaking chaos immediately.