-my sister ate my leftovers fuck-

I'm kind of looking for someone to be a beta reader for this fic?

I was wondering if one of you guys would be happy to just read chapters a few days ahead of posting time and critique it? Like, you can do grammar and all that I would appreciate it, but I really need someone to just nit pick at the consistency and little scenes that should go between stuff and all. 

Also to bounce ideas off cause lemme tell you, I have two ideas for the last fight scene and I can't pick lol the struggle is fr

The flow is just not flowing and since it's the last book I really want to finish up all the subplots and give each character a really satisfying ending to do everyone justice. also you don't have to be a proper writer or anything you can just be a fan of the book, I've never done this either haha. anyways, on with the story!

[if anyones interested just dm me and I'll give you my email<3]

<3

Teqi looked down at her swinging legs. 

"You should be fine," Jason assured her, leaning against the doorframe with a frown behind his square glasses. They were taped together in the middle. She felt like that was significant in some way she couldn't place. "The scratches are nasty, but they're shallow."

"Shut it, four eyes," Leo muttered to Jason, pulling the sleeves of his jacket down over the fingerless gloves. "Does Aphrodite got a PHD in optometrists?"

"Maybe I could just go back to sleep?" Teqi muttered, picking at the blanket. It was more of a complaint than an actual idea. She wanted to see her friends, despite the tightness in her chest at the thought, and she wanted to sink her teeth into something good, and go above deck to breathe fresh air for the first time since sailing the clear skies to fetch Annabeth from that cursed underground lair. She wanted to pluck at her guitar and dip her toes in the ocean and kiss the top of Leopards head.

She wanted to punch someone and rip something apart with her nails and feel hot blood on her skin and she wanted to grow vines tall enough to touch the stars and let the spikes sink into flesh and let go of the tension in her head and watch eyes roll back and- 

-and most of all she wanted to pretend she didn't want that.

Instead, she just sighed, and hopped off the edge of the infirmary bed, the blanket still clenched underneath her shaky hands. Keeping them tensed was the best way to ignore the tremors. 

And then she was standing. 

"Good job," Jason said smarmily. 

Teqi sent him the rude finger, and stepped forward, grateful that whatever was underneath the thick wads of bandage around her legs was letting her walk. Unlike what she'd heard about poor Frank.  

And a second later Teqi was on her knees again. They were bleeding, pale skin cracked. Her legs no longer supported her, but she wouldn't need them once the final curse set in. The curse she'd get after killing the rest of the cursed wrinkly monsters. 

Someone yelled in the distance. Maybe they were right next to her. She couldn't tell.

"No, why are you- wake up stop doing that you idiot! What's happening? Annabeth where did you- Teqi get up stop-" 

"Hey, hey, Teqi, you're okay-" 

She choked and spluttered, feeling Jason's electrical static fuzziness pressing into her own rapid heartbeats of power. Blue and purple, like magnets that didn't like each other, as he held onto her and she refused to open her eyes. "Fuck."