-peanuts? anyone?-

"If you get hurt, I will kill everyone on that ship and then myself."

"Okay, just shush! Someone will hear you!" Teqi whispered loudly, kicking the side of her biggest suitcase to shut Will up. Their plan was to smuggle him aboard and then get him out once they were in the air and Chiron couldn't stop them. Easy peasy.

"I'm going to miss you." Ollie muttered into Teqi's shoulder, tears staining her jumper and making her own eyes sting with emotion.                                                                                                                                           

"IM us every day or Hades help me I will find a way to that boat and yell at you there!"

"Mkay Brandon. What's with the threats you guys? " Teqi scoffed, hugging her other brother and then attempting to move towards the door, but was weighed down heavily by the small child wrapped around her leg. "Seriously?"

"I don't want you to leave!" Ginny sobbed, burying her face in Teqi's tan cargo pants, and clutching tightly. Ollie picked her up and swung her onto his shoulders. The rest of Teqi's things were already packed in her room on the Argo, in the room she had got to design. At first it was going to be a smaller version of the Dionysus cabin, but Teqi realised it would probably make her homesick, so the walls had stayed white but the vines, purple beanbags, and LED lights had been taken down and replaced with different decorations.

"I'll be back before you know it Gin, and I can bring you back some souvenirs as well. It's not like I'm leaving forever." Teqi joked, ruffling the little girl's dark hair. The funny [not funny] thing was, there was a very high chance that Teqi would not be coming back, this was far more dangerous than the last quest she had been on, and even when she was alone in New York for half a year. Nobody would tell Ginny that though.

"We're coming to wave the boat off anyway, and Teqi will miss it if you all don't hurry up, cmon." Brandon ushered the siblings' forwards, and they made their way to the clearing the Argo II had been tied down too, waiting for lift off. Most of the camp was gathered around, watching the five demigods and one violent satyr board the warship. Chiron stood on deck, talking to Annabeth and Jason about their plan for Rome, as Teqi started dragging her suitcase up the ramp.

"Hey asshole!" Clarisse called up to her, a cast on her wrist and dried blood around her other hand. Some poor new camper was definitely laying in the infirmary somewhere. Clarisse looked away, glaring. "Don't die."

"Awww, you love me! Ouch! Okay, okay, I'm going!"

"Teqi." Chiron said sternly, looking down at the girl with one eyebrow raised and his arms crossed. He was about to hop off the boat and order the Hephaestus cabin [minus Leo] to unclip the ropes and realise the Argo II. "What is in the suitcase."

Teqi pursed her lips, crossing her arms to mimic the centaur. Piper gave a thumbs up from behind Chiron, and Jason rolled his eyes. "Shoes. And...Tampons!" She had been hoping that the subject of feminine products would ward off their camp leader, but Chiron just glared down at her. In fairness though, this wasn't a new thing, he didn't like Teqi, which was crazy, what's not to like?