-gay emo cousins out, blond cousin planning to kill your entire family is in-

I GOT TICKETS TO BILLIE EILISH ! ! ! okay debate time. this is the first time I think I ever done one of these lol. comment on the ship name for Leo and Teqi y'all want [I'm not including 'Grape Fire Of London' in this poll but yk who you are]

Teo

Leki

other?

<3

Teqi perched on the chipped bathroom bench, after knocking over a good few honey suckle candles and a femur bone and a strawberry hand cream. Her feet sat in the sink. The glass triangular prism or pyramid or whatever the difference between the two is, balanced on the tap as she tipped a Hoover Dam water bottle over it. 

The water dripped down onto her scarred feet. It was freezing. She really hadn't thought this through.

When did any of us?

The glass shape just shined at her passive aggressively, until she dropped the golden coin she'd dug up from underneath her mattress onto it. "Hey, Iris, please accept my offering, and uh, show me Will?" 

"I SWEAR TO THE GODS CLARISSE IF YOU BREAK ANYONE ELSES SPINE I'M GOING TO FUCKING SHOVE MY RIFLE SO FAR UP YOUR- oh, hey Stickers."

That's my fuckin' best friend, that's my fuckin' right hand
That's my fuckin' throw-up-in-the-bathroom-but-still-love-them
That's my fuckin' best friend, best friend

Teqi grinned.

"Go tell Katie to yell at you, I'm busy now," Will said to the shampoo bottles. Hopefully he wasn't actually talking to shampoo bottles. Unless he'd gone insane. Ha. He turned back to her, his shoulders sinking. "...You know I'll kill you if you ever do that again, right?"

She wanted to crawl into a black hole so she could turn into Teqi spaghetti and crawl through the Iris Message afterwards. She'd definitely be carbonara. Will would be a steak. Cowboy. She tried not to laugh. "Shut up."

They smiled like idiots at each other.

Teqi didn't want to imagine what kind of mess she looked like if she was horrified at Will's appearance. She cracked her knuckles. The bags under his droopy brown eyes were Gucci and he hadn't cleaned up his blood nose yet. He looked a bit like if a bale of insomniac hay was turned into a demigod. 

"Why do you look so sad?" he teased, and when he smiled one his front teeth was missing.

"Cause you look sad," Teqi said. 

One of the honeysuckle candles rolled across the floor into a pile of soggy clothes, and she opened her mouth to speak. She pushed her jacket underneath her head and moved her head around until it felt something like a pillow, despite the blood stains and wine stains. Nico sat next to her, unblinking.  

Teqi shook her head, trying to get rid of it. She cracked her knuckle until pain shot through it and that made it feel a bit better. "Is everyone okay? Has that guy hurt anyone...?"

She didn't need to add the 'yet' for him to know it was there.

"Octavian, or Clarisse?" Will asked, raising an eyebrow. He shuffled out of view for a second that made her heart jump in fear, until he collapsed with his torn at orange shirt and bloodstained coat, onto a plastic crate in the corner of the storeroom. She could tell it was the storeroom cause she'd spent days on end in there holding him while white sheets were pulled over their friends in the other room.