-yeah I can teleport, what about it-

[early update bcs valentines day and 4.4k reads!!!]

"One more time," Annabeth said, trying to sound patient. "Exactly what happened?"

Leo looked around, dazed, he was slumped against the mast, and his head was pounding, but that wasn't his main concern. Annabeth was glaring at him, Coach Hedge with his furry goat legs, his orange polo shirt, and his baseball bat was tapping his heel impatiently. Frank was glaring at him as well, he didn't even know the dude? "Where'd Teqi..."

Annabeth raised her eyebrow in annoyance, "She isn't going to help you now, tell us wh- "Her eyes widened in panic and the blonde girl whipped around, her entire demeanour changing when she realised Teqi wasn't on the boat.

Frank ran to the side of the ship, "The ladder was destroyed, I thought she was with you."

"So did I!" Annabeth yelled, turning back to Leo, who was now glaring at her. How the turns have tabled. He gritted his teeth, trying to hold back the fire that was going to engulf him any moment, "Where. Is. She."

Frank frowned, looking at the centre of the deck they were standing in, he wrinkled his nose, "Whats that smell?" Annabeth shot him a 'now's really not the time' look, and Leo tried to hold back a sob.

A cracking sound came from the spot, like someone opening a can of soft drink. And then Teqi fell to the deck.

Teqi sat up slightly, groaning, everything hurt. She wasn't sure where she had landed, her vision still wavering slightly from exhaustion. She pushed her dark hair that was matted with blood out of her face, exposing more of the dried liquid on her skin. Three long scratches left a pink trail along her right cheek, the one that didn't have a huge bubbly scar from the laser accident. Her shaking hand was clamped tightly around her bloody knife, the other one pressed to her side, even more blood oozing from it.

The four people gathered on deck stared at her in shock for a moment, and then flinched when she tipped her head back and laughed. She rubbed her eyes, nearly stabbing herself in the face with her knife, and started giggling again, "Didya see that? M' magic!"

Leo scrambled forwards, pulling the knife out of her hand and moving it away from her reach. "Are you okay?" he murmured, ignoring his own pounding headache as he tried to help her sit up properly. She leant into his shoulder, her purple eyes fluttering shut, and hand falling from the hole in her side, the arrow exposed slightly, though only the feathery bit at the end was visible.

Leo pushed a water bottle into her hand, trying to get her to sober up, but Annabeth took it away just as quickly. "That's the vodka." She muttered, handing Teqi a bottle of proper water, earning a very confused look from the three other passengers. "You have a lot of explaining to do!" Annabeth told her sternly, glancing at Leo, who was holding her, "both of you."

"Mkay smartass....Uh-where's is Will?" Teqi slurred, slumping into Leo and hiccupping. Annabeth and Leo exchanged a glance. "We're on the Argo II, remember? Will's back at camp. Why do you need him?" Annabeth said softly, keeling infront of her. Frank just watched, very confused.

"I miss him......Also there's an arrow in my liver."

Leo yelped when he shifted the bleeding girl over and saw the end of an arrow sticking out of her side. Annabeth cursed, running her hand through her messy hair and turning to Frank, who looked sick at the sight, "Carry her down to where Jase and Piper are, Percy might be able to get it out-"

"Never mind, I go it" Teqi winced, hissing in pain and squeezing her eyes shut. She was holding the arrow in her hand, blood staining the deck below as it gushed out of her. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she fell into Leo's arms completely, bleeding out onto him.