-pamper day with mentos magic-

Teqi knew she was still unconscious, but she didn't open her eyes, or try to figure out where she was, or what God was here this time. She obviously wasn't dead, and she gave up on that hope, tentatively opening one eye. White mist curled around her feet like a puffy cloud and she thanked the gods that it was impossible to throw up in a dream. Then she cursed the gods for putting her back in this hell.

There was no gazebo here, no figures in the distance, and no purple rose garden. That didn't mean graves wouldn't start popping out of the ground though, so Teqi just patted herself down and tried the deep breathing Pollux had showed her for anxiety. 

Her knives were in the pocket of her- these weren't her clothes. She was wearing a plain grey jumpsuit, like the ones people in prisons wear.

Why would her clothes have changed? Hopefully Aphrodite wouldn't pop out of the purple mist. She was praying not to see another irritating goddess when, you guessed it, something appeared a little way away. Teqi sat in the white cloud floor for a little while, she regretted not having her Ipod on her, then at least she could entertain herself while she was waiting to wake up, and avoid whatever was in the distance.

Crush culture makes me want to spill my guts out

Teqi sat up from where she had been trying to sleep [yes, in a dream] and looked around.

I know what you're doin', trying to get me to pursue you

The shape in the distance was still there, but Teqi wasn't sure if that's where the song was coming from.

Crush culture makes me wanna spill my guts out

Fucking fine then, she marched angrily over, and saw a pretty woman hunched over a desk. The music was still playing softly, and she hummed along. Teqi was angry, but it was still a good song. She realised quickly that the woman wasn't at a desk, but one of those counters you sit at when you're getting your nails done, the ones with the plastic barrier and little stools.

Teqi huffed and sat at the other stool, facing the woman who hadn't looked up from the row of nailfiles and polish yet. After a moment of listening to the song Dandelions by Ruth B through the speakers in the cloud floor, she sighed loudly again, trying to get the ladies attention.

"You summoned me?" The woman Teqi assumed to be a goddess huffed, finally looking up. Her expression cleared of distaste, and she smiled at the confused girl with sympathy. She had soft brown eyes that made Teqi feel warm, and dark curly hair. "Oh it's you, nice to finally meet you, 'Teqi'."

"Aphrodite." Teqi didn't question, she just hummed along to the song tiredly. Aphrodite placed a manicured hand on top of Teqi's, and sighed sadly.

"Oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry about Phobos, I couldn't have stopped him. Your very strong though, I mean of course you are, your-. And I'm sorry your father cannot contact you right now, Zeus won't allow you. Of course, I'm not allowed to either, but Dionysus actually cannot."

"What do you mean, what did Phobos do?" Teqi tried to ignore the topic of conversation about her father, so she focused on what was actually concerning, apart from her daddy issues.

You ask me what I'm thinking about

Teqi looked around wildly, before narrowing her eyes at the goddess. "What are you doing? Where even am I?" She questioned fiercely, not liking being in the dark. Aphrodite held two bottles of nail polish against Teqi's hands, comparing the two colours.