-RIP that dragon ayyyyyy-

Teqi's mind was quiet. Apart from the billions of questions and intrusive thoughts she had right now. But, the overpowering noise and pain was gone. Her body was aching, and she had a headache of course, that was normal. She was on a quest after all. 

The quest. 

Right. 

Her senses where slowly coming back to her, she could feel a cool hard metal underneath her. Festus, thank the gods. She wasn't cold though, which surprised her, until she realised her 'seatbelt' was actually Leo. She was slumped back against him, and his arms were holding onto her.

She felt a surge of relief when she realised that he was ok, Leo was fine, that meant Jason and Piper were too, so they must have escaped from Medea. That bitch. She couldn't remember much past her going into the boys' minds and kicking Medea's influence on them out. Then, it went purple and blurry. Teqi opened her eyes slowly, and saw the back of Festus's head.

"You've earned some motor oil and Tabasco sauce."                                                                                                    

Gross. Teqi didn't want motor oil, what was this boy on? Festus whirled his teeth, weakly, he sounded exhausted. Oh, that made a lot more sense. She rubbed her face, and sat up a bit more, staying in Leo's grip. "Teqi, you're awake!" 

She turned around slightly, blinking slowly. Leo grinned and hugged her tighter, shoving his face into her shoulder blade, and Teqi saw Piper and Jason behind him.

"Your all ok?" She asked with relief. Jason put his head on Piper's shoulder and they both grinned at her. 

"Yeah no one got hurt, except...." Piper trailed off, not making eye contact. Something was wrong. "Do you remember anything? At all? Because you kind off..."                                                                             

She looked awkwardly at Leo, who sat up properly and didn't contribute anything anyway. Why weren't they telling her what happened? They were all safe, what went wrong? Had Medea told them all of the secrets she had threatened her with? 

Her heart rate sped up, and she tried to control her rapid breathing. "Are you going to tell me what happened? What's wrong?"

Jason seemed to realise how panicked she was getting, and glared at Piper before trying to explain. "Well, Medea, she got into our heads. And she tried to make me and Leo fight each other, but you were like, meditating and humming I think. Then, well I, I felt this thing in my head and it wasn't fuzzy anymore. You were still doing your hummy thing, and we tried to kill Medea, but she hurt Leo and you went all..."

"Your eyes were like fully purple, and glowing, and then Medea was screaming and her head was steaming. Then your hand went, ummm, purple and bony?"

"You went all Vecna mode on the bitch and your finger bones were glowing from like, under your hand. Medea was wailing the whole time, Teqi you like, drove her insane. It was like Stranger Things without the crumbly bit." Leo helped Jason out, adding the last part in. He pulled Teqi back into the hug and rubbed her arm.