CHAPTER 13: The Doctor Is In...

*Tiny bit of smut in this one so for those who hate it, you've been warned and for those who don't mind it, please forgive me. This was my first time writing something like this so I was scared to go all in but if you are alright with it, let me know for future reference*

(THIRD PERSON)

Y/N rested on the floor for a bit and let his eyelids close, he no longer had the willpower to stay awake. His body demanded rest and the young man couldn't fight the urge anymore. Y/N felt himself drift off to sleep and ended up dreaming about the day he, along with everyone, returned to the world and found his home to be a wreck, his stuff stolen and his parents buried 6 feet underground. Y/N re-lived every single painful moment that followed and ended up being woken up by a police car siren, alerting him to their presence. The second Y/N opened his eyes, it felt like his shoulder had been penetrated by a lightsaber as Y/N's shoulder was in absolute agony and was in more pain than it had ever been. It didn't aid the Red Hood either that his ribs had been shattered in several different places.

The broken boy then sluggishly rose up from the dirt covered floor and began to walk. He realised that the shoulder injury wasn't the type where he could just sleep it off or have a hot shower, he was gonna have to receive medical attention for this and luckily he knew just the doctor to help him out. Y/N then made his way to the back alley doctor who had originally fixed Clint's hearing aids, with the hope she could fix his shoulder up. Y/N used the grappling hook to catch himself on the building looming over the place he had passed out and then scaled up and perched himself on the rooftop. Doing this absolutely killed him but it was the only means of quick transportation since the bike had been confiscated. Once at the top, Y/N was then able to leap across due to the relatively short distance.

But more times than not, the vigilante ended up falling short and had to use his grapple hook again to clutch onto the side of the roof to prevent himself from falling 25 metres to his death

Y/N: Shit, my back *back cracking* Oh my back. How the fuck does Batman do this every night and make it look so easy?

Y/N continued to climb to the top of the building and saw via the HUD in his helmet that he had a few missed texts along with a call from Kate, asking where he had gone. Y/N originally didn't tell her that Red Hood had gone after Kingpin cause he didn't want to worry her. Y/N knew if he had told her his plan, she would have wanted to come with and there was no way that Y/N was gonna put her in danger.