CHAPTER 27: 'Tis The Season To Be Jolly

(THIRD PERSON)

Coming to the realisation that Kingpin was there to kill her, Eleanor was fleeing the Christmas party and was currently being escorted by her security into her limo. She sat in the back of the car and ordered her driver to loop around the building to find Kate but let out a shriek as she saw her driver's throat slit open. The hinges of the limo door were then torn off and Eleanor's face went as pale as the snow that littered the streets when she saw Kingpin enter the car.

Kingpin: Don't leave, Eleanor. Come here. Let's talk.

His gigantic hands loomed over her like a small puppy but was saved by a voice ordering Kingpin to stand back.

Kate: Get away from my Mom!

She demanded with her bow at the ready. She was still scared but all she could think about was saving her Mom from this behemoth of a mob boss.

Kingpin: What are you gonna do with that?

The arrow flew out from her fingers and pierced through Kingpin's suit but he somehow didn't even feel it and simply tensed, snapping it in two.

Kate: What?

A confused Kate then panicked and withdrew a trick arrow and shot a grappling hook at him, however Kingpin saw it coming and caught it with ease and used the rope to reel her in like a fish on a hook and clothesline her to the ground.

The raven haired archer was now afraid and didn't know what to do. Kingpin was much larger and stronger than she had first thought. Sensing that things were about to get bloody, the mob boss removed his coat and slowly walked over to the young woman. Her mind was racing faster than an F1 car and was desperately trying to think of something to do when she was rescued by a familiar voice.

Y/N: *whistles*

The archer and mob lord were then consumed by a blinding light and turned to see Y/N on his motorbike, revving the engine as the lights were on full beam

The bike shot off at high speed, leaving a trail of smoke in its path. Leaning back on it, Y/N performed a wheelie before leaping off the bike just in time to avoid colliding with Kingpin. The front wheel rammed his face, leaving him with a distinct burn mark on the left side of his face.

 Kingpin eventually found the strength to power through and picked the bike up like a WWE star.

Y/N: Put it down! That's worthless to anyone but me!

Then to Y/N's dismay, Kingpin threw the bike at him, who had dove beneath it just before it burst into a fiery explosion from behind.