[Fif.ty]

it was several months later. sunwoo and chanhee spent that night and several others together at each other's respective homes. it was a little hard to do sometimes as their schedules got increasingly busier by the week.

chanhee's first musical video appearance went amazingly. the artist, ravn, won a few awards for his song and it boosted the both of them in fanbases. he was getting offers left and right, but he was picky. there were offers from markets and beverages, but he was only truly drawn to makeup and fashion. if he wanted to succeed he'd have to maintain his image and choosing his sponsors wisely was very important.

his last gig was with a lesser-known brand, but he himself was a fan so he trusted their quality. it didn't exactly push him out there but, he was still growing steadily and at a pace he could handle.

sunwoo was in a similar state. after winning first place for the first time in the intermediate ranks they really made a name for themselves. they trained almost every day and sunwoo kept a really good streaming schedule which brought in tons of subscribers. the rest of the team were growing individually as well, especially juyeon who's following had the biggest increase.

their next competition, the advanced league, was a day away and the entire team (including friends) were at juyeon's house for some last minute training. it was just becoming tradition at this point to stay the night since the arena was a lot closer here.

chanhee, however, was setting his phone up in juyeon's bedroom. it had been a while since he went live on his socials and he felt bad for neglecting his old and new followers. a lot has happened and he wanted to fill them in on everything, so he excused himself from the group to do this quickly.

"hello everyone!" the chat messages filled up his screen immediately. he felt guilty seeing how many people joined so rapidly, he really had been away too long.

"i know, i know. I'm sorry for being away for so long! so much has happened, my schedule has been so busy." he tried reading the chat to find something to respond to but it was almost impossible to read at the rate they were showing up.

"where am i? I'm at juyeon's place! can anyone guess why?"

"yes! tomorrow is the next tournament. all of the boyz are practicing right now."

"ah... you guys want to see them? they're a little busy, but hopefully they make an appearance."

the door to the bedroom opened just a sliver, enough for Sunwoo to be able to peek inside. "knock knock, may i come in?"

what perfect timing. "Sunnie! come here, they're asking for you."

well, they were technically asking for anyone but it didn't matter.

"is that so?" he came inside, shutting the door behind him and pulling up a seat next to chanhee. "what are they saying?"

"they have a lot of questions. do you think we can try and answer a few of them?"

Sunwoo nodded, scooting his chair closer to both the screen and chanhee himself.

"hmm, i like this question by urvine, 'when are y'all gonna kiss?' can you answer that chanhee?"

he stared at him with a deadpan expression, "next question. this one is by haeyo_ 'who's more clingy?'"

"definitely chanhee."

"you're dumb." he turned to the camera, "guys this man is the clingiest man in the world. he always needs to be touching me in some way."