[Sev.enteen]

sxn.woo: is juyeon single?

the message caught chanhee off guard and he glanced at the camera confused.

"sunwoo? are you watching?"

juyeon looked over his shoulder to read the message, "am i single?" he laughed, "unfortunately yes, are you asking for yourself?"

sxn.woo: no ㅋㅋㅋ

sxn.woo: asking for a friend

"interesting, can't wait to meet this friend. but you, yeonnie need to go get dressed for the final reveal."

"is his friend watching?"

sxn.woo: yes, please look handsome for him ㅋㅋㅋ

juyeon still couldn't believe this guy was in their lives now. he noticed the pictures they each had posted of each other when they ate together but he never brought it up in fear of seeing chanhee get a little too excited to speak of him.

he waited too long, he was going to lose his chance forever if he didn't make a move. but when? when would be the perfect time? never-mind this 'friend' sunwoo brought up, he was sure it was just an attempt to confirm their relationship status before sunwoo would swoop in and seduce his friend.

sxn.woo: wait is that the chair i chose?

sunwoo had only seen the chair after juyeon stood up to go get dressed apparently. is that what chanhee used his expertise for? to get his friend juyeon a new chair?

"oh! yes, this is it!" he sat in the chair his friend had left vacant. "i broke juyeon's chair the other day on accident. he got really mad at me but i promised to buy him another chair and here it is! if you guys don't know who sunwoo is, he's a popular streamer on here too and he helped me pick out this amazing chair for him. thank you again, sunnie."

sxn.woo: you can thank me by finally taking me out >:(

chanhee read the message and flipped his phone over with slightly widened eyes, pretending it didn't exist and continued the live. he didn't know how to respond and looked into the camera as if he was looking at sunwoo directly. he'd have to wait for that answer.

-

"you asked him if he was single?" eric had called sunwoo shortly after the live ended to confront him about the conversation he had with chanhee while on live.

"yes, you and i both know this was crucial information. this is good! i can ask chanhee to help get you and juyeon together, at least one time. that way, i have time with chanhee and it gets juyeon away from him."

eric was blushing on the other end of the call, "do you really think it would work? you'd do that for me?"

"of course! and not just because it benefits me in the process. i just have to wait for chanhee to text me back, did you see how he ignored my last text?"

"what did you send him to make him react that way?"

"i told him he could thank me by asking me out... b-but we had already agreed to go out! so it shouldn't be weird."

"very bold of you, i remember when you didn't care about him at all. how times have changed, hasn't it only been like a week?"

"that was before i knew he was a 'he', and a cute one at that."

"you and your preferences, i really hope the two of you work out, also remember we still need to find the extra teammate! take your mind off chanhee for a second."

"i knoooow, i'll talk to him later. he's good at the game, we could probably use him."

"okay, talk to him. more about the team and less about dating. you can do that after we win. got it?"

"got it."

"ok. good. in the meantime, don't you think juyeon came out really good in the picture chanhee put up? how could someone be that handsome?"

"bye eric"

"no seriously- you have to help me out whenever you can i am literally dying over here."

"b y e, eric."

"b-"

he was getting tired of hearing praise for juyeon, but he went to go check out the picture anyway. for research purposes.

❤️ 💬 ✈️ tagged - juju

❤️ 💬 ✈️ tagged - juju.yeon

104 likes

cha.new did i do a good job? xX

          sxn.woo tagged sohn._.jae in a comment:  👀 what do you think?

literally this was a perfect plan. get juyeon and eric together leaving chanhee free of other options. then he could focus on winning the tournament comfortably. one or the other was fine.

now if he could just play valorant for a few hours to practice, it would be enough to get back in the gaming zone. he took a hiatus from streaming and made sure to let his subs know, but that doesn't mean he could just laze around.

he contacted his team and they surprisingly all logged on soon after, except for sangyeon of course who still had a real job. but the four of them managed with each new member that joined their team each round.

cha.new: change of plans...

cha.new: how would you feel about an overnight trip?

overnight??

"sunwoo- what are you doing?" hyunjae yelled through the mic.

"o-oh! sorry, something distracted me."

"or someone. has he responded? did he say anything about juyeon?"

"eric, sunwoo. please focus. just because sangyeon isn't here doesn't mean you can mess around."

"oooh, hyunjae is speaking up for his boyfriend. but i, for one, also want to know what's going on."

"he... well, we're supposed to be going out soon. but he just asked me if an overnight trip was okay."

gasps could be heard from all three of his friends and they followed it with cheers.

"dude. an overnight trip already? wow... not even sangyeon and i have been able to do that and we've been together for over a year."

"suddenly hyunjae is interested." eric commented, " so what are you going to say? if it's just the two of you it'll be perfect."

"what if it's not just the two of them," changmin gasped, "oh no what if younghoon goes? can i be invited then?"

"let's finish the game quickly, we can discuss this afterwards." sunwoo hadn't realized it yet, but his hands were covered in sweat and shaking slightly as he gripped his mouse and fiddled with his keyboard.

oh boy.