[Thirty S.ix]

"you're absolutely stunning once again, chanhee! wow, i amaze myself with my own works sometimes." mimi, the main stylist, was youngjo's girlfriend and also loved working with chanhee for these shoots. they had gotten along really well their first day working, something the two of them were grateful for.

"i've never met someone with your talent, mimi! you make me feel like a supermodel even if it's just for these smaller shoots. you guys will want me back when youngjo makes it big, right?"

"of course! ahh, he's so talented too. with your amazing visuals, my great work, and his incredible music - i think he can make it to the billboard 100 one day."

"i agree! you're going to be a very highly requested stylist too, i can see it now. 'kim mimi' with dozens of the most famous idols and celebrities asking to be worked on by you."

"aww, chanhee." she tapped his nose with her highlight brush, "you're so sweet!"

"he's not wrong, though." youngjo walked into the dressing area and wrapped an arm around mimi. "some of my best magazine covers have been with your work!"

they were both very beautiful people and chanhee's heart swelled seeing them together, such a perfect couple. 

"is it filming time? tired of seeing you two being so lovey dovey in front of me!"

"aww, chanhee baby," mimi cooed, "i thought you had a boyfriend? he's on your instagram, isn't he?"

"ahh- i mean. he's not really my boyfriend... nothing is official- yet... i think."

mimi's eyebrows raised, "why? has he not asked you out yet? girl, he's not worth it then-"

"no!" he interjected, "he has... i'm the one that wanted to wait. actually, i think today might be the day." he knows he said he'd go out with him if he won the tournament, but honestly now it didn't matter. he really only said it to buy him some time because he wasn't sure before, but spending a night with someone can really make you think.

"what?!" she squealed loud enough for youngjo to cover her ears, "oh my god! this is so exciting! you have to let me fix you up after filming so you look extra good when he pops the question again."

"speaking of filming," youngjo checked his watch, "i think the director is going to need us both soon, the aesthetic shots are almost done."

"ah- okay, we should go then. thanks again, mimi."

they gave each other one last hug before he had to go, they hadn't told him how long it was going to be yet so he had a tiny nagging feeling in the back of his mind, worried he wasn't going to make it to the tournament.

-

he was right to worry, part of the files in the cameras were corrupted which meant they had to reshoot the ones with him in them. they weren't overly complicated, it was just a hassle to set up the lighting and everything.

youngjo apologized a million times, but chanhee just wanted to get everything over with, he only had about half an hour to get to the arena, but traffic was going to be terrible at this time.

"okay, i talked to the director. he said the editors can work with what they have for now, but you might need to come back if they feel you need more screentime."

"that's okay! if it means getting to see you and mimi again, i won't mind at all. i just really have to go right now."

"right! you have to go see your boyfriend," he smirked, "you better get going if you want to make things official."

"thank you for talking to the director, let's keep in touch!" giving him a quick side-hug he ran to the dressing room to say his goodbyes to mimi too.