[Th.ree]

what had chanhee done all weekend after that match? well, other than sleep and eat he had actually made a few attempts at getting woostrike's attention in the comments.

he watched a few of his older streams just to gather information, like how he has his own valorant team with his friends and is into competitive gaming, he has even participated in tournaments but never got too far into the rounds.

the comments were worthless though, he never noticed a single one of them no matter how much he tried. chanhee eventually just started commenting nonsense, but in english instead of their shared language korean. that way, there would be less risk of him reading his comments and figuring out the stuff he'd said.

he didn't like to label himself as a flirt, but sometimes he couldn't help himself.

'sunwoo, you look very handsome today' he'd comment

'are you eating well? you look really healthy!'

'love seeing you smile'

embarrassing. but neither younghoon or juyeon knew he was doing this, and his username was completely different from his instagram name, while also using a different email, so it would be impossible to connect this account to him.

recently sunwoo fell sick and it was quite noticeable on his streams, with his runny nose and amount of times he had to clear his throat while speaking.

'please take care of yourself, sunnie'

'should i go over and make you something to eat?'

literally his own comments made him cringe sometimes but he was having fun, and it wasn't like his comments were hurtful.

"my roommate moved out a few days ago so I've had to adjust to living by myself. but! on the brightside he won't be complaining about how loud i am, so that's a plus right?"

ooh, so he lives alone now? that's some interesting piece of info.

buzz

his phone vibrated and it broke him from his trance of just staring at the man on the screen.

juyeonie: are you going with me to the store today?

oh he had completely forgotten

text: oh!
text: yeah definitely
text: you're picking me up right?
text: In the cute Vespa??

juyeonie: yes
juyeonie: I'll be there in 30 min

chanhee absolutely adored that vespa. so much so he practically flew out of his apartment when juyeon arrived.

as soon as he opened the storage case attached though, he frowned.

"a black helmet? what happened to the cute sandy colored one"

"hmm?" juyeon turned to look at the helmet, "ah- i gave hyunjoon a ride the other day and he wore that one."

glaring, he strapped the helmet on but kept his pout firm, "you've been hanging out with him a lot haven't you?"

"does it matter? just hop on and hold on already."

"you're lucky it still matches my outfit." chanhee did as he was told and sat on the vespa closely behind juyeon and wrapped his arms around him.

juyeon pretended to be annoyed at how much chanhee bickered about hyunjoon, but as soon as he felt the other hold him tightly he couldn't help but smile. he too adored his own vespa for the sake of driving chanhee around.

-

"hey, eric! can you help me go through my comments? i think i've gained some international fans, i keep getting comments in english and i never know how to respond." sunwoo, while covered in a blanket and completely exhausted from being sick, sat in front of his desktop computer with his own twitch channel open.

"so you want me to translate? let me read some of them." sun moved away to give his friend a better look.

"a lot of the english comments are from the same person, 'heesoulxx' but if we go farther back they actually wrote comments in hangul."

"but what do they sayyyy."

"okay okay, the ones in korean are generic fan comments, but woah. the english ones are a little wild. here they call you handsome, this other one is comparing you to angelina jolie."

"ah- angelina? why?"

"maybe it's because of your luscious lips."

"luscious lips- yah who do they think they are?" he placed a hand on his own lips, flustered, his face began to heat up. it didn't take long for his friend to notice

"are you blushing? haha you have an admirer! i wonder if they've been following you for a long time." by this point he had taken over the computer completely and started clicking around his account. "looks like they recently subbed, their first comments were on friday. wait."

"huh? what did you find?" he tried to roll his way over to the front of the screen but eric kept his stance firm.

"heesoulxx is his twitch account, but that day you played with someone with the username xxsoulhee. it's basically the same name just switched around, could they be the same person?"

sunwoo thought back to that day, it was only a few days ago as it was now tuesday but he streamed so often it was hard to keep track of all his matches. "play the stream back to my first match with them."

then it clicked, they were totally the ones that threw in their first round! "i remember them, changmin and i were on their team and two of them died within the first few seconds. i thought they were just new to the game but they were actually good after that round. we ended up winning the entire match."

"well they subbed sometime that day, so they probably didn't know you were a streamer until they played."

"that's interesting. i wonder how they found me so quickly if they didn't know."

"anyway. do you want me to read the rest of these or do i spare your heart? none of them are inappropriate but they aren't comments you get often. usually by girls but they always do it in korean, do you think she's cute?"

"you know i don't care about these type of comments, there shoo," he waved eric away from his computer, "go away you're done here."

"okay 'redheaded king', i hope you 'get well soon uwu', and 'don't forget to eat well!'" eric ruffled up his hair on the way out, making it blatantly obvious he was referencing the english comments left behind by the mysterious account.

"so annoying," he muttered to himself, but he clicked on heesoulxx's account anyway just to see what it was about.