[Twe.lve]

"you better crop changmin out when you post the picture," sunwoo said, it was his turn to take his phone out.

"who said i was posting it?" he took his own cell back and put it away, waiting for the check to arrive.

"ohh, okay. you're keeping it to yourself then, i think i like that better." if you think chanhee rolled his eyes at his remark, you'd be right. "now look over here."

the other slumped in his seat, sliding down further and sticking his thumbs up for the camera. 

"tada!" he showed off the picture he took and chanhee laughed.

"i was really trying to make myself look ugly but i came out really well. wow."

sunwoo's look of disgust made the whole table laugh. they were all becoming friends in just a short amount of time.

-

"i am exhausted." chanhee said to no one when he threw himself on his couch.

he was alone now and his ears were ringing as they got used to the silence that roamed in his apartment. despite having fun today, it drained his energy and he needed a refresh.

it was still early in the day, which tripped him out a little too much because it felt like the sun should be going down. he doesn't usually wake up and start doing things. he'd be eating lunch at this time on a usual day, but he was still full from the meal he ate an hour ago.

this was odd, but it didn't stop him from going on his instagram and looking through his notifications. he hadn't posted anything in a hot minute, which was a big no-no when you're literally getting paid to post so he thought... what better picture to post?

it wasn't a picture of himself but his comments usually tease him on how his only friends were younghoon and juyeon, so this would be a nice change in his layout.

-

❤️ 💬 ✈️ tagged - sxn

❤️ 💬 ✈️ tagged - sxn.woo, kyuuuuuwu

91 likes

cha.new thanks for the meal, xX

-

sxn.woo sent you a post by cha.new

sxn.woo: you didn't crop changmin out

cha.new: and let my followers miss out on him?

sxn.woo: yes?

sxn.woo: also, i want to hang out again soon

sxn.woo: if you end up joining the team, it would be nice if we were already well acquainted :))))))

sxn.woo: and even if u back out or don't make it, i still want to be your friend

chanhee just stared at the chat for a minute, contemplating. he was a little surprised still at how gently forward sunwoo could be. it was a nice change of pace.

cha.new: okay

cha.new: but it's your turn to come to hongdae

sxn.woo: deal, but you plan everything out

cha.new: sounds like a plan

-

they spent the rest of the day messaging each other back and forth but chanhee was a little more concerned about what they would be doing together in hongdae? he's lived here for the past seven years yet nothing came to mind.

he's been to every tourist-y spot there was in hongdae, but what's fitting for a... date that's not really a date?

-

sxn.woo tagged you in a photo

woo tagged you in a photo

❤️ 💬 ✈️ tagged - cha.new, bbang.hoon

72 likes

sxn.woo his thumbs and his hair are the same color

-

what an idiot, he thought to himself as he double tapped the photo. his notifications were blowing up- as they do, yet this time the comments were full of sunwoo and changmin mentions.

now... when chanhee does like to keep a few things to himself on his instagram, however he has been vocal on a few topics such as how single he is and how couple-ulzzang accounts have been gaining popularity recently. so, his followers are very much aware of his relationship status- and his sexuality. 

however, he hasn't really talked about his past relationships on there? he didn't know how to discuss any of that. it was ages ago as well, such things were something he wished for but never knew how to go on about.

he didn't know why he left those english comments, he didn't think there would be any consequences. he didn't know it'd all lead to this, now he's in a situation that could possibly go well but was it going too quickly?

he had rules, yet he already broke the first one. 1. don't meet strangers online. 

that's why he stopped using dating apps years ago, people could be gross and creepy.

sunwoo though, he seemed nice. he had a platform and he dedicated his life to videogames. even juyeon had looked up to him, surely this wasn't the type of man you'd have to end up blocking on all social medias.

oh! juyeon. chanhee still owes him a chair. sunwoo knew a lot about video games, right? he could be the perfect person to help him choose a good one for his friend.

with the idea set in stone in his head, he decided to clean himself up and go read his emails. being an ulzzang wasn't just posting pictures and looking pretty. 

he'd message sunwoo tomorrow, they were still  in the process of figuring out a plan for their hangout and also getting to know one another. he had to make sure sunwoo was tolerable if anything were to happen at all, and he had... high hopes, one could say.

a/n

hey guys! i added a few more IG posts in this chapter because the visuals really helped me write the chapter, so i hope they helped you read it too!

plus i think it's a cute little way to show things from their account perspectives. (ps. they both would have WAY more likes, but if they're newly posted they would have a teeny bit. so yeah no one mentioned this but i do want to confirm they both have upwards 60k-80k followers)