εννέα

"It's the time when scaring people is logical

"It's the time when scaring people is logical."

Primadonna was at this moment staring at her mother who was in front of her smiling widely.

"My sweet, song bird, oh how much I missed you, btw if you were wondering how I got in, well I always had the keys of our house."
Primadonna was still staring at her Mother when suddenly she rushes upto her and hugs her tightly.

"Oh! Oh my sweet baby, I missed you too, look how tall you've grown, how beautiful you've turned out to be, just like your mother" Primadonna then broke the hug while wiping her tears and asked "Mom, I missed you alot, I will admit it, but why are you here now? Why did you leave me all those years ago?"

Arielle sighed and said "When I look at your condition I knew, let me guess your dad isn't here from a long time?"

Which Made Primadonna nod hesitantly, then Arielle said "This is what made me leave him, he just thought that money, clothes and house is everything, he didn't acknowledged love as a need. So I had to leave, but I wasn't in any suitable condition to take you with me, oh the struggles I had to face, but gradually I got up on my own feet and built a decent business company, Not like The Serene but good, and now I am here, because now I want to show my daughter the best version of me, not the one I was embarrassed off, and I can see he is clearly doing the same thing to you, oh my baby, I regretted everyday which was without, but don't worry, Mommy's here now."

Primadonna then again hugged Arielle and said" Mom, I love you so much, please don't leave me again." Arielle slowly smiled at her and said" I would have never returned if I had wished to leave, Darling."

Then Both of them went towards the living room and then Arielle said" I placed my luggage in one of the rooms, so you don't have to worry about them, so how is teen life going? I want to hear the details."while smiling cheekily at her daughter.

Primadonna's face went red when the question was shot at her," Uh well, it's going fine, I guess? I mean, I am almost always top of my classes, I have medals to prove it. Uh, I learnt how to drive few months ago and now I have a car, oh and today at night we have this Halloween party."

Arielle then nodded happily but then her eyebrows frowned and then she asked" Sweetie, I had heard about this search party about a girl named Vicki Donovan? Is she missing? "

Then Primadonna said" She had went missing before too, but now she has been lost for sometime, no one is able to find her."

Then Arielle nodded and said" Hmm. Alright, just be alright at this party of yours, we don't want to loose you honey, not me and also your dad because even if he sadly doesn't show it, I know he loves you, Now, let's try to get you an outfit for this party, it's Halloween, so a costume right? "