δεκατρία

"To have any great power, you require great mind

"To have any great power, you require great mind."

....➤It was the next day the dance, Primadonna had gotten the glass fixed and everything was fine, for now at least. Today she had to meet Alistair as she had promised.

Primadonna got up from the couch and went towards the pantry, taking out the most unhealthy snacks from it and started eating the whole bag.

Suddenly a maid came in and said "Young Miss, There is a phone call for you." The miad gave Primadonna her phone which she must've taken from her bedroom. Primadonna then saw the caller ID '🍩Bonnie🍩'

She picked up the phone and then heard "Hey Girl, so how was yesterday night? Did you and Alistair did the deed?" Primadonna laughed and said "Geez Bonnie, direct much? And no, we didn't I would like to remain a virgin atleast till I am an adult, thank you."

Bonnie then snickered and said "Well that's sad, his eyes were literally like he would rip your clothes off then and there." Primadonna then scoffed and laughed and said "Bon, why are you being like Caroline? Don't tell, Caroline told you that?"

Bonnie smiled and then said "No, I am just happy you are interacting with other gender, by the way, leave all that, come to the grill please!" then Primadonna winced and said "I am so sorry Bonnie, but Alistair already made me promise him to meet at a park."

Bonnie then said "Hey come on, you can meet him after meeting me! It's alright!" Primadonna then sighed and said "I-fine I guess, see in.... Half an hour?" Primadonna then heard "Alright, half an hour it is! See ya!"

Primadonna then disconnected the call and ran towards her room, she quickly changed into a white shirt, black bell bottom jeans, then she wore a brown crop top sweather vest and then wore black sport shoes.

Then Primadonna grabbed a black leather small bag and placed her phone, headphones, a chocolate bar and charger in it.

Then she left the house, and sat in her car and drove off to the grill.

As soon as Primadonna reached the grill, she saw Bonnie waving at her, Primadonna then rushed towards the said girl and sat on a stool next to her