Εξήντα τέσσερα

'A hopeless romantic all my life, surrounded by couples all the time

'A hopeless romantic all my life, surrounded by couples all the time.'

...Primadonna rustled around the piled of heavy blanket on her, feeling warm, she took her one leg out and wrapped it around the body next to her, she heard the body chuckle and pull her closer. Stefan sighed as he placed Primadonna's head on his chest. 

She then heard it rumble as spoke "Morning.." the Princess groggily opened and rubbed her eyes as she got up, much to Stefan's annoyance, as he tried to pull her back, but she swatted his arm away and looked around the room, still half asleep. 

Stefan turned around and scratched his back, Primadonna looked at his back and let out a huge gasp and flinched back, making her fall down from the bed. Stefan quickly got up and looked down "You okay? What's wrong?!" Primadonna raised her hand and pointed at his back "S-Stefan.. Do you.. Do you remember if I had cleaned my blood of after I had sliced my hand in the safe?" Stefan then looked back the memory lane and then back at the girl on the ground "Uh.. No.. I don't think so.." Primadonna then sprang up and yelled "Shit! Shit! Shit!" 

Stefan then got up and wore his boxers as he saw his girlfriend running around, grabbing her clothes from the ground and wearing them "What's wrong?!" Primadonna, finally dressed, sat back on the bed and pulled her hair "congratulations Mr. Salvatore! You are gonna be a fucking dad!" 

Stefan stared at his girlfriend for a second and then laughed "What are you talking abou-" But then paused when he remembered what Primadonna had said last night, she had clearly told him that if their blood gets mixed during sex... She will get pregnant. 

Stefan raised his hand and covered his mouth as he slowly sat next to Primadonna" Wait... Shit.. " Primadonna then gave a humourless" Yeah.. Shit.. " Stefan took a deep breath and then asked" are you sure you are pregnant? I mean, isn't it like normal reproduction? That their are chances to get pregnant?" Primadonna then gave him a cold side eye" This doesn't involve sperm and egg, Stef... If the blood is mixed during it, it will surely form a zygote, which is most probably formed by now." Stefan then looked at her with shock" Wait.. Like right now? In just few hours?! Doesn't it take like.. 3 weeks or something?"

Primadonna then looked at him" Do I look like a human to you?! No Stefan! This kid.. Is about to come in the world.. In about.... 6 or 7 months.. I guess. " Stefan started to take deep breaths aas he started mumbling" shit.. I am a dad now? Wait.. Oh god.. " Stefan then let out a laugh as he got up and picked up Primadonna by placing his arms under her knees and arms and twirled her around. 

" We are gonna be parents Doe! I am gonna be dad!" Primadonna laughed at his behaviour" Okay, great, Stef, now put me down!" after few more twirls, he finally placed her down and kissed her her and then crouched down and hugged her stomach" I cannot believe this... Wait.. What if others find out too?" Primadonna then said" I can.. Cover the child's heartbeat till my stomach doesn't pop, but after it does.. Everyone will have to know.. "