Εβδομήντα οκτώ

>Primadonna got out from her car, wearing a black casual jumpsuit with a bouquet of purple, black and Lavender coloured roses

>Primadonna got out from her car, wearing a black casual jumpsuit with a bouquet of purple, black and Lavender coloured roses. She walked in the cemetery and looked around and sighed, she then walked inside a crypt and sat in front of a tombstone which read 'Damon Joseph Salvatore.'

"I don't remember your middle name being Joseph, hell I don't even remember my own past, maybe not remembering it is much better now as.. Maybe you leaving would have made much more painful... I am.. Fine.. Even Elijah, Nik and Hayley paid you a visit, Hayley is getting more and more pregnant, I never had such a huge bump, I am really excited for the baby.. "

Primadonna felt like crying when she heard no reply, even though she had came prepared for it." I compelled My university at Greece to hand me my degree.. So now you are looking at a Greek Archaeologist, of course I won't go digging around, but yes, I am Dr. Primadonna Neris Tsimehcla now." Primadonna then litted the candles on his grave and placed the bouquet on the vase. 

" You were right, Dad did offer to me and rest of our friends to forget you and Bonnie, but specially to me and Stefan, but we declined, though the memories hurt.. But it's memories, I won't leave it for the world.." Primadonna then continued "Stefan is.. Missing.., I think he went to find some lead to get a witch who could talk to the dead.At first two months we tried to take care of Sera, she cried alot, still does, she is alot more cranky since you're not here, I guess she misses your eyes and voice. Its been months now, she can speak momma and Dad now, I cried when she called for me. And I missed you there too, I have been trying to find Stefan, I know I will." Primadonna then sniffled" I wish the other side did not collapse..because then I could still actually talk to you.."

 Primadonna then got up as she dusted herself" Elena is going to become a doctor, Caroline left,Alaric is learning to be a vampire and he is now a college professor, remember the bartender we met while trying to find Stefan? Where we also met Nadia? Yeah, she is a professor at Whitmore now! Plus I think she is a doctor? Talk about an upgrade! Well, I'll.. Take my leave.. I miss you alot.. Demon Salvatore."

Primadonna chuckled dryly as she left and went back to her car as Damon watched her go. 

Primadonna was back at the Salvatore boarding house, which Elena had now named after her, which made Primadonna seal the doors with Alchemy barriers. 

Primadonna rocked Seraphina around as she prepared her meal as Seraphina was most probably traumatised after all three her parents left her and only one stayed till now. 

"Mama.." Primadonna nodded as she patted her back "Yeah baby give mama a second, she is making your lunch!" Seraphina played with Primadonna's hair and chewed on it. "Honey no, it's bad, yuck." Seraphina's lips wobbled as she looked at her mother "Oh no, no, no, no, baby please don't cry, okay, wait!" Primadonna quickly formed an ice lolly and gave it to the baby to chew on "Happy?" Seraphina kept eating the lolly as she smiled "I should start feeding you atleast one solid food a week, how about it? Huh? I don't really think this baby food is for you.. Is it?" Primadonna said as she smelled the baby food and scrunched her face, what were these brands trying to feed the babies?