Πενήντα δύο

>Primadonna slowly opened her eyes and took in her surroundings, then she realised this was the same room where she was staying in when Rose had died, Primadonna tried to get up but then saw a shackle, on her wrist and leg

>Primadonna slowly opened her eyes and took in her surroundings, then she realised this was the same room where she was staying in when Rose had died, Primadonna tried to get up but then saw a shackle, on her wrist and leg... Made out of bronze. 

"... Damon..?! Stefan!? What is happening!? Guys! What the fuck!?" After letting Caroline meet Elena both the brothers ran towards the room "Oh thank god you have woken up, I thought Klaus tricked us and killed you, what the hell were you doing in New Orleans!?" Primadonna tried to get up from the bed but the shackles made her whole body very weak. 

"Guys, what's happening? Why did you bind me here!?" Stefan then sighed "Your body was sent to us here in a coffin, and a note from Klaus stating that the dagger hasn't killed you, of course we read it after Damon almost had a hear attack even though he doesn't even have one, but.. yeah.. He told us that you were about to do something which could risk your life, so he sent you back." Primadonna groaned and then said" Guys, please, release me! I need to.. " she couldn't tell the brother about how Hayley was pregnant" save someone, they are important to me! Please!" Damon then groaned and replied" Prim, you are not understanding the situation here, you can possibly die because of the human interference rule! That is something we cannot let it happen! Please!"

Princess then moved closer to the edge of the bed" Damon, please.. " Damon then punched the wall, making a hole in it and then sped towards Primadonna, right in front of her face" Do you know how scared I was when you did that call?! Thinking that if you don't come back tomorrow or day after, you could be dead?! and then after some hours, your fucking body in a coffin comes to our door step! So don't make that puppy face with right now!" Primadonna laid down on the bed, feeling weaker and weaker" Guys, bronze doesn't give weakness at one time and keeps it like that, I will slowly loose my consciousness and wake up later on.. " Damon then scoffed" That is so much better then you dying on us." Primadonna then got up and said" Okay, fine.. I won't.. Do it, I promise you, I will make a blood pact with you, with both of you."

Damon and Stefan looked at each, and then moved forward as they bit their wrist, Primadonna then raised her hand and then, elongated her nail, sliced her palm and then, she raised her other hand, and slowly a droplet of each of their blood raised in the air and mixed, slowly the blood turned into a pendant. The pendant's chain wrapped itself around her wrist. 

"Now, if I break the pact between you two, I will end up with my nightmare, which Is turning... Ugly.. Yeah.. I rather die then turn.. Ugly.." Damon then nodded, satisfied, but then asked "Who taught you this.. Thing?" Then Primadonna replied "Uh, Martha did, she told me that she learned this when we were in London by a man named R Lestrange, I don't know anything else, now please release me!" Stefan looked at Damon, who subtly gave him a nod, Stefan then quickly walked towards the shackles and broke them, Primadonna let out a breath as if someone had not binded her wrist and leg but had a strong grip on her throat. 

"Thank you, but if I ever go shopping, you boys will be carrying my bags, this is the least you can do after chaining and then making a blood pact, the pact can be broken after you both agree to do so." Primadonna goes downstairs as Stefan goes in the cellar then she sees Caroline coming out of it.