Τριάντα οκτώ

>Primadonna Parked her car in her usual spot at her school's parking area, grabbed her bag and went inside the large building, it had been sometime since she had came back to school, which made all the memories come back, the first time she met A...

.... >Primadonna Parked her car in her usual spot at her school's parking area, grabbed her bag and went inside the large building, it had been sometime since she had came back to school, which made all the memories come back, the first time she met Alistair, her classes with the teachers, and of course her favourite class, AP History... Of whom she misses the teacher of alot. 

As soon as she entered the halls, she rushed towards her locker, quickly placed her books in, when suddenly she felt someone behind her, Primadonna quickly turned around and Collided with Stefan. "Shit, sorry Stef."

"Its alright, come on, let's all go to class together.which is... AP History.." Primadonna grabbed Elena's hand and gave it a squeeze, all three of them had a solemn expression when they were walking towards the classroom. 

As they went in, Primadonna gave a small smile after seeing the notes of Alaric written on the board, which no one had rubbed, a tear slid down from her eye, then out of nowhere, she felt someone squeeze her shoulder, Primadonna quickly turned around but was met with no one. 

Alaric quickly flinched back when Primadonna looked at him straight in the eyes, for second, it felt like she could see him, which made him have a slight hope, but when she started looking here and there, the tiny hope crushed, Alaric was shocked that Primadonna could feel his presence. 

"It's the first time we are back in Alaric's classroom." Stefan slowly said, realizing the weight of what had happened. Primadonna turned towards the couple and saw Elena with the same teary eyed expression she had and Stefan with a slight shocked one. 

"First period and I'm ready to bawl my eyes out." Elena muttered. Suddenly, Rebekah entered the classroom and she started handing out flyers."Morning, everyone." She said out loud."Morning, Bekah." One of the girls greeted her. "Just like that, I'm no longer sentimental." Elena mumbled, which made Primadonna whisper" Elena!"

"So, I'm throwing a little anti-curfew party at my new house. Starts at fifth period and goes til whenever. Spread the word." Rebekah told everyone and handed out more flyers before walking over to the trio. "You're welcome to join, Elena, if you'd like to bury the hatchet." She said with a smug smile and handed her one of the flyers. 

"It's a pretty enormous hatchet." Elena retorted as Rebekah handed her a flyer. "Well, I'm feeling generous of spirit." Elena said "New house, huh?" as she  looked at the flyer. "Did your brother finally kick you out?" She said snarkily, which made Primadonna give her a slight glare. "He didn't kick me out, I left." Then Elena asked "So, you left the only person on earth that actually likes you?"

"Primadonna here is my friend, which ultimately makes her like me, Oh and your boyfriend used to like once, so that is that Actually a lot more than once." Rebekah then gave Elena a confidence filled look, making Elena glare at her. 

Finally Stefan decided to diffuse the tension" Why are you still in town Rebekah? Don't you have any where else to go?" which he did poorly and Primadonna resisted the urge to slap her hand on her forehead.