είκοσι πέντε

"When I am there, nothing will Happen to you

"When I am there, nothing will Happen to you."

.....➤The five seater vehicle was at it's full speed towards the orphanage, which was now pretty far away from the new location Primadonna lived at, as soon as she reached at the orphanage, the children crowded around her" Prim! What did you bring us this time!?" then the small girl who had told Primadonna about Pandora's last words for her came near her and said" You know, yesterday and day before, three people came in our orphanage, they gave us so many gifts, One was a black haired uncle, he had very blue eyes, other one looked a little like him and his hair looked a bit like a paint brush, and then there was this really pretty girl." Primadonna didn't paid much attention to whatever the kid was saying, so she patted her head and smiled and in a second, all the kids fainted, which of course Primadonna had manipulated them to do so. 

" Let's go your highness." Martha said, as soon as they barged in the dean's office, Primadonna grabbed the old woman's face "I need the details of the guardians who took Pandora." The Dean nodded and rushed inside the file room to get the papers, After few minutes she came back with meduim sized file and handed it to Primadonna. 

Primadonna opened the file and saw the address was for."United Kingdom, Nottingham. Abbey Street NG 234." Primadonna looked at Martha, silently asking her if she can teleport them this far. Martha nodded for assurance. Primadonna then kept the file down and then left the Orphanage after waking the kids up and manipulating their minds to think that she never came in the orphanage since the last time. 

Martha grabbed Primadonna and then she closed her eyes, the second she opened them,she was at a house. It was dark because it was night in Europe, They rushed inside the house and saw it was all dishevelled, every furniture was scattered. Primadonna then searched around the house and she came across a diary. It was locked, Primadonna broke the weak lock and opened it, it had everything about Pandora, all the planning, all the locations they would go and grab Pandora but failed. Also their mistake to think Primadonna would never know about this. Then Primadonna saw an another address which was at the end of a small map which was in the diary. "Your Highness, this address is near the forest. Come on, we have to hurry, the date of their ritual is today. If we don't, We can loose Pandora." Primadonna gritted her teeth and threw the diary out of the window with a shatter of the glass of it. 

Martha grabbed her hand and then teleported them at the said address, then they heard a scream, Both of them ran inside the forest and saw light coming from somewhere, they ran towards them and saw, a huge pentagram of fire, many people surrounding it and then, at the middle of it laid, Pandora. 

Primadonna was about rush to them but Martha grabbed her arm "We have to think logically your highness, don't rush in, they belong to your enemies cult." Primadonna smirked and then snapped her finger, resulting in the fire of the Pentagram being lit out. 

"Who the hell dared to do such atrocity!? Show yourself you coward!" one of them shouted. Primadonna went near them "It's interesting how you say that I am a coward when you all are planning to kill a child. Give her back to me." Pandora got up weakly and saw her saviour "Primadonna! You're here! I knew it!" All of them now looked at Primadonna in fear and knelt down "We are sorry Your Highness we had to do this as our master had told us, we didn't knew you will get your memories back, the whole supernatural world thinks that." Primadonna scoffed, removed her jacket, went near Pandora and picked her up and covered her with her jacket as it was cold. 

" Please forgive us your Highness. We are at your mercy!" Primadonna tilted her head and them" Hmm, let me think about it... No." Then in a second Primadonna's eyes went purple and blue and the rest of the cultists did too, Martha knew what was about to happen so she covered Pandora head with the hood of the jacket. Primadonna then quickly jerked her head at a side and the cultists did too but they all died as they broke their windpipes. 

Primadonna cradled the shivering Pandora and then they teleported back to the castle. Primadonna took Pandora to her room and placed her on the bed and covered her with a blanket. She slowly closed the door to not wake her up and went downstairs to see Martha. "Martha, my sister, why did they wanted to kill her?" Martha then sighed and said "Your bloodline's blood, its too powerful, it can heal anything as God's themselves helped Poseidon bring the first of your kind to life. Your Highness, Pandora is young, she won't be able to control her powers if we start now, let her grow up, then we will train her."  Primadonna nodded and went back to her room to see Pandora sleeping peacefully. 

She went near her and caressed her head" My sweet sweet Pandora, remember you once told me? When I am there, nothing will happen to you? You were so right. And I am not weak anymore, I am not that human Primadonna. I am something more, something else. And I promise you, I will make you stronger than me when you will grow up. " Primadonna changed into her night clothes and slept beside her cousin, knowing she still had a family, worrying a little about the person who was her dad or was he also someone else who decided to kill her.