Σαράντα έξι

>Caroline was scrubbing the floor when she heard the door open, she looked up and saw Elena coming in with Stefan behind her, carrying both Jeremy and Primadonna on his both shoulders, though Jeremy was covered under a blanket and Primadonna's nec...

>Caroline was scrubbing the floor when she heard the door open, she looked up and saw Elena coming in with Stefan behind her, carrying both Jeremy and Primadonna on his both shoulders, though Jeremy was covered under a blanket and Primadonna's neck was covered with golden liquid. 

"Hey guys, you're home. I was trying to clean the burn mark where Kol-- I couldn't get the spot out." Stefan shakes his head at Caroline, not wanting the situation to worsen up."Come on. Let's get him upstairs." Stefan follows Elena while Caroline stands immobile, shocked. Upstairs, Stefan lays Jeremy on his bed. Elena sits down beside him and holds his hand. "Should I keep her in your room?" Elena nods and then Stefan takes Primadonna to Elena's room and lays her down, the gold liquid gotten on his hand, he smells it a bit and is surprised when it smells like blood "The hell?" he suspiciously takes a lick and suddenly veins from his eyes starts to pop out, before he could get out of control, he runs out of the room and shuts the door. 

He then goes again to Elena "You need anything?" for which Elena denies "No. I'm fine. I'm just gonna sit here and wait with him until he wakes up. Let me know if you hear anything about Bonnie, okay?" Stefan nods and then leaves the room. 

He then goes down and starts talking to Caroline "How long has she been like that?" Stefan then answers "Ever since we found his body. She hasn't said anything except that she's waiting for him to wake up." for which Caroline gives him a worried look "But he's not going to wake up. She knows that, right?" Stefan holds a finger up to his lips to silence her. He walks over to the sink and runs the tap, using the noise to cover their conversation.

"Look. Deep down, I think she has to, but we're talking about Elena here. She feels grief more powerfully than anyone else. I think her denial is the one thing protecting her from letting it all in." then he and Caroline see Primadonna coming down "Everyone feels grief Stefan, it's normal, it's inevitable and not rare.. Everyone looses someone I guess." for which Caroline agrees as she takes the siren's hands and squeezes it, as Primadonna looked like she was still not well "Yeah, she cannot stay like that forever."

"I know, but I don't want to be the one to break her out of it, not until we know that Bonnie is safe, not until we get Damon over here to, you know--" but then Caroline interupts him "Use the sire bond to convince her that everything is okay?" 

Stefan nods and then they see Elena joining in with them "I'm not in denial. I know that he was supernatural, but did you see? His tattoo is gone. The tattoo had the spell that opened Silas' chamber. Maybe it being gone means that he's fulfilled his supernatural destiny. Maybe he's back to normal. It's possible, right?" 

Caroline tries to talk but Elena again says "It's possible, Caroline. There's a chance. It may be miniscule, but it's hope and I'm gonna hold on to that hope with everything that I've got because there's no way that m-- There's absolutely no way that my brother is dead. I'm not in denial."She turns and leaves the kitchen. Caroline and Stefan share a look. A little while later, Caroline is on the front porch, talking on her cell phone.