είκοσι οχτώ

'Friend in need ,Is a friend indeed'

Primadonna was on her way to the grill, because of the request by the youngest member in the house for curly fries and burgers.She parked her car outside the building and went in,the alluring aura of hers made everyone's head turn towards her,including Damon.He knew that after her resurrection.Something changed in the lotus petal eyed girl.

Primadonna smiled at everyone,glad of the attention her original aura brought.Then her eyes looked at Damon who was holding a dart in his hand.

"Oh Hello Damon,Good to see you.Everything alright with the doppelgänger and your brother?" Damon Glared at Primadonna,He knew that she knew what was exactly going on,which was confirmed when Primadonna gave him a smirk,and he had to admit,it was better than his.

"Oh nevermind,your state tells me,not every thing is happy-go-lucky at this moment." Damon gave her a confused stare. "What state do I look like in?" the anger and irritance was evident in his question.

"Oh please,The smell of alcohol,bags under your eyes,I must say,you must have had a bad hair day today.would you like to have a drink?" Damon was confused at this sudden offer and criticism towards his looks,his hand instinctively went towards his hair and fixed them,making Primadonna laugh.

Damon could not put on a finger on it,but for some reason,everything which Primadonna did now was very...attractive.it it like she is pulling you towards her just by her laugh.

"Sure,and you were right,today is not a good day.But every other days I am attractive.Don't you agree?" Primadonna snickered while the sat on the bar."Oh Please,Only Elena and Caroline were foolish enough to find you pleasing for the eyes." Damon had to admit it again,that it hurted.

"Two baskets of curly fries and two chicken burgers,Packed.Oh yes,two bourbons right now."The waiter quickly went in to get the order for the beautiful lady in front of his eyes.

"Bourbon?oh no no no.You might be back from the dead,but still are not allowed to drink,you're not even eighteen!" Primadonna smiled at Damon "What makes you say that Damon?i could be older,much,older than you."

Damon huffed "Fine,But Prima,why are you being like this?what happened?we saw you die!i picked up your coffin!" Primadonna looked at Damon in the eyes "A lady never tells Damon,Did you not know that?i thought you were pretty old..?"

then their drinks arrived "Prim,Look whatever happened ,I am...not very proud of it,I admit i tried to kill you several times,but it was never personal!when i got to know you,you were such a great girl,what happened?" Primadonna opened her mouth to say but then she remembered Martha's words.

"Your Highness,You cannot let them know what you are,they will surely use you like they use that Bennet Witch,they will surely use you to save that stupid good-for-nothing doppelgänger,So please,you are much..much more precious than them."

Primadonna then snapped out of the flashback and looked at Damon "As i said before,a lady never tells." Then Primadonna got up and was about to leave but suddenly,in a second Damon grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him "Prim please,if we get to know the person who saved you and how you were saved ,if any of our friends died,we can bring them back." Primadonna clenched her jaw in anger "How dare you Salvatore?! what makes you think you can compare your mortal or weak little friend's lives with mine?!" Primadonna then touched the glass of bourbon and circulated her finger on the rims of it,suddenly to Damon's shock,the bourbon in it floated and suddenly turned into an icicle,Primadonna then grabbed the icicle and stabbed Damon in the stomach.

"H...How can you do that?!" Primadonna smiled and then left the grill with her order.Damon removed the icicle and looked around the grill,everyone were in a normal mood,as if no one was stabbed by an icicle at all...

Damon removed the icicle and looked around the grill,everyone were in a normal mood,as if no one was stabbed by an icicle at all

Primadonna entered her home and was greeted by screaming.She ran towards the direction of it,which was Pandora's room. "Andy!" Primadonna ran towards her sister wwho was screaming at the top of her lungs,her hair had turn into sea blue and purple. "Martha!" Primadonna tried soothe her sister but she failed.

then all the mirrors in the room shattered,the glass shards were about to touch both the Tsimehcla's but Primadonna formed an ice shield by the moisture in the air. "Andy,please,what's wrong?!" Pandora then suddenly  whispered "Mal..!" Primadonna placed her ear near her mouth "Malivore...." Primadonna then looked at her sister confused "wha..?" then Pandora whispered again"Elizabeth..Josette...Ryan..Sebastian.." Then she suddenly sat straight and her eyes turned sea purple and her pupils into a diamond "Hope..." then she fainted,Her hair turning back to its original colour.

Georgia ran in and looked at Primadonna "Prim,listen..Pandora ,she.." Primadonna got up and grabbed Georgia's throat "What.Happened?" Georgia then told her to leave her neck,Which Primadonna slowly did. " Pandora,She can she glimpses of her future,she can't see herself,I don't know how is she a seer and a royal siren at the same time because.." Primadonna glared at Georgia to continue "Prim,Pandora was a result of indirect incest...her mother,your aunt,she made love with a distant royal siren, that is the reason why Pandora cannot control her powers at all,because one gene of a royal siren is enough to be extremly power,but Pandora received two of them...But if not controlled,Pandora could be in danger because of her own powers..she has to learn to control them now.." Primadonna looked at the fainted form of her sister and patted her head."I never wanted her to go through this,why is this happening to her..?oh Poseidon...please help me with this situation...