Εβδομήντα εννέα

Bright white light slowly fades onto Damon's face, he then opens his eyes and realises that they are in the same place they were when they died

Bright white light slowly fades onto Damon's face, he then opens his eyes and realises that they are in the same place they were when they died. He then looks over at Bonnie and sees that their hands are still interlaced and they both let go.

Damon then remarks "That got awkward.. Fast." as they both still look around "What happened? Where are we?" and then starts to walk away, out of the woods, which makes Damon say "Where are you going? Hey!" he then follows Bonnie and they both reach outside of the woods and in the middle of the street, and knew that they were still in mystic falls. 

Damon then raises his hand and touches his teeth "Well, I feel a fang. I'm still a vampire. Either I'm a dead vampire or Mystic Falls is no longer magic free." Bonnie looks up and gasps, and then she says "Look." Damon then follows Bonnie's eyesight and looks at the place she saw in astonishment, it was the Mystic Grill. 

"I definitely blew that up about an hour ago." Bonnie then asks out of confusion "Why don't we see any people? If we're still on the Other Side we should at least be able to see the living." both of them, still puzzled by this whole ordeal, still look around, trying to figure it out. 

"Where the hell are we? And I don't mean geographically." Bonnie then answers Damon with a vague shrug "I don't know..." 

Stefan, grabs the hot toast from the toaster and sets it on the plate filled with a sunny side up and a glass of orange juice, then he smiles when he hears footsteps coming, he looks up, which makes his smile go down a little. 

Primadonna was coming towards him with Seraphina in her arms, who was a happy babbling mess, but her mother held a emotionless look on her face. "Hey. You want to eat something?" Primadonna nods and sits on the couch as Stefan brings her the plate filled with breakfast and a glass of orange juice. 

"Here, you want me to feed her something?" Primadonna then shrugs "I fed her milk, but maybe she should try something solid, she is 5 months now. Try feeding her something sweet?" Stefan nods as he takes Seraphina and goes towards the pantry and grabs a chocolate bar. 

He breaks it into a small piece and moves it in front of her face" You like the smell of that Sera? Wanna taste it? It is good, but not too much." Seraphina grabs the small piece and puts it into her mouth, as soon as the piece melts in her mouth, the sweet flavour of the chocolate makes her giggle and make grabby hands towards the bar, for more. 

The parents laugh a little at the girl's behaviour and Stefan breaks one more small piece from the chocolate."Alright, sweetie, only a few more, or it will decay your new baby teeth." after a while, Seraphina had finished two whole pieces of the chocolate by eating it part by part. 

Primadonna then gets up too after finishing her meal and washes the plate and the glass. Stefan gets up and stands in front of her" You okay?" Primadonna then sighs as she says in a shaky voice" I won't be.. Able to move on so quickly Stef, so I need some time, but don't worry, I'll be fine, just.. Not now.. " Stefan nods in an understanding way and kisses her head" I know, I get it."