Εξήντα οκτώ

Primadonna and Stefan were sitting in front of Katherine, who was still pretending to be Elena, and Primadonna had the history book in her hand as she was taking her quiz "Roman Empire

Primadonna and Stefan were sitting in front of Katherine, who was still pretending to be Elena, and Primadonna had the history book in her hand as she was taking her quiz "Roman Empire." Katherine then answered easily "476 A.D. sacked by the goths" Primadonna nodded her head, acting to be impressed and then continued "Han Dynasty?" Katherine then quickly answered "220 A.D." Stefan then leaned on her shoulder, making Katherine glare at the contact when they weren't looking and then he asked "Holy Roman Empire?" Katherine then said again "Not really an empire but, 1648." He then winced and sighed "There goes your perfect score!" 

Katherine then quickly said "What? No! That was right." as she got up and looked at them both "No, no, no. The book says it was 1806" Stefan corrected, as he waved his one finger left and right in front of her face. 

Katherine then explained "Okay, well 1806 may technically be right, but it was the Peace of Westphalia that truly ended the empire and that was in 1648, trust me." Stefan and Primadonna then act to look confused, as saying this, Katherine made it really obvious that she was not Elena. 

Primadonna then furrowed her eyebrows and gave her a confused look" How are you so.. Sure?" Katherine then realised they were getting quite suspicious so she quickly answered back "I may have done a paper on the Holy Roman Empire in high school." Stefan then pursed his lips "Well, I suggest that if you want to past the test, write what's in the book."

Just then, the doorbell rings, making the couple jump up as Stefan says "Oh, Caroline's here, I asked the Sheriff to help find Damon." Katherine nodded her head, looking like as if she cared where Damon went, which she completely didn't, Primadonna on the other hand, massaged her head, concerned for the vampire and scared of the new danger which could happen now, thinking of possibilities such as him on the verge of dying, getting poisoned, bitten by a wolf, or killing many people and gaining attention, or bringing a new villain in their lives. 

Caroline came in the house as she announces "You were right Stefan, he is off the rails, this is from my mom." she hands him the papers as Stefan says without even looking at it "Let me guess: missing persons and animal attacks?" Caroline then sighs, confirming his suspicions. 

"Check and check, but there's something else. All of the victims were found inside their homes without their head... and their skin was desiccated." Stefan then wonders for some while at her words and then closes his eyes for some while and then open them, frustration clear on his face"Damon's been feeding on vampires."

He then grabs the end of the page and is about to flip it, but then stops when he sees Primadonna leaning over his shoulder, he turns back and gives her a light glare" I don't want you to see this, move around, not good for the baby." Primadonna rolls her eyes and huffs, turning away, Caroline snickers at their banter while Katherine rolls her eyes too, cringed out by the projection of their love. 

Stefan shakes his head as he looks at all the brutal pictures and sighs" I shouldn't have let him go... " Primadonna then turns back around and hits him lightly on the back" You were being too hard!" Caroline the quickly walks closer to them as she shakes her head" No. Uh uh. No, You are not turning Damon's roosting chickens into a Stefan Salvatore guilt trip. No one could've stopped him from going after Wes the other night." Primadonna sighs at her words, knowing she was right.