Σαράντα δύο

} Martha placed the dishes filled with food on the table as Primadonna, Pandora and Alistair entered the dinning room

...} Martha placed the dishes filled with food on the table as Primadonna, Pandora and Alistair entered the dinning room. 

"Prim, yesterday you talked to you parents, soul parents, what happened? Did he give you a clue for the crown?" As everyone settled on their seats, Primadonna said "Yeah.. He did." as she remembered what had happened at her room. 

Two ethereal looking people emerged from the trident drawing and stepped out of it, they stared at Primadonna with a look of longing, the woman left her husband's arm and rushed towards Primadonna" Oh my baby, you look so beautiful and just like your father, doesn't she Pose? Look! She has your eyes! My mouth, your height and your Hair!" Poseidon smiled and walked towards his two girls. 

As soon as he did, Primadonna swatted Amphitrite's hand away " What is going on why did the gods appear now than all the other times? Why not when I was left for the dead by my own aunt!? Why not when I had died before too!?" Poseidon sighed as he and Amphitrite changed into the fitting era's clothes. 

"Child please... Even though we are your parents, we are also Gods, we couldn't interfere with those matters, plus your body parents are still on Earth, still alive, so it would defy all the protocols, we apologise... Now.. I know you called us for something... " But Amphitrite interrupted her husband." Oh how much I miss Mystique, I am so happy to see you again.. " after Amphitrite cried for sometime, Primadonna started" The crown... Do you know where it is? I need to have it, the world is suffering because there is no ruler of the sea..."

Poseidon sighed as he said" I cannot tell you that, the only thing I can do, is to give you a hint, the crown lays where you have been the happiest, and the the crown is under the sea.. So..?" Primadonna thought for a second and then realised" So the crown is in a sea or some water body where I was the most happiest? I never really visited any such places... " Poseidon smiled, caressed his daughter's cheek and then started to disappear with his wife" Remember Primadonna, where you were the most happiest.. "

Primadonna's focus came back to the dining table" Martha, was there any water body or any place I loved staying at?" Martha sighed as she cutted her pancake" Your Highness, I am so sorry, I don't remember you going to any such place. " Primadonna sighed and finished her food, patted Pandora's head, gave Alistair and Martha a hug and then left to go to her room. 

As soon as she reached her comfortable bed, she plopped down and tried to remember any place where the crown could be.. 'Maybe the picnic spot of me and Pandora? No.. It was a lake..' 

Just then her phone buzzed with a message 'Be my date to the Winter Wonderland Charity event?' Primadonna smiled at Klaus' written handwritten note, little confused as why did he drew the words and not typed but ignored it a second later  and texted back 'Yea sure' Then she ran to her closet and started rummaging through it. 

After some while, Primadonna found a white jumpsuit with short pants and a light blue shrug with high tops to match with them. 

After she was dressed, Primadonna teleported to the outside of her house to see Klaus, Primadonna smiled and ran to him and gave him a tight hug, after sometime she sat in his car and left, as they drove by, Alistair stared at the from the window.