είκοσι έξι

"A new Beginning

"A new Beginning."

Location :- Tsimehcla Graveyard. 

...➤Alistair had placed some proteas and Lavenders on the tombstone when he heard someone walking in "What do you want Elena?" Elena sighed and came next to him "Alistair I miss her as much as you do, I swear, I may not have loved her the way you did but I still loved her. And with everything going on with Stefan turning off his humanity, him coming back and Rebekah, I really wish she was there with me, with us." Suddenly Alistair closed his eyes and groaned, and then he fell down." Alistair! What's wrong?! Do you want me to call an ambulance, do you have any medicines!? " Alistair then got up and broke the tombstone" Alistair what the hell are you doing!? Get away from her!" Then he raised his hand and all the mud from the pit came out with  dead roses too, which had shocked Elena" What are you? "

Then they both saw the coffin, Elena closed her eyes, not wanting to see her half decomposed friend when Alistair jumped down and opened the coffin" I knew it!" Elena opened her eyes in confusion but it went wide in shock when she saw a stranger half decomposed inside the coffin. 

" Who the hell she!? Where is Primadonna's body! We did buried her right!? " Alistair got out from the coffin and buried it back to respect the person who had actually died "Sorry Elena I will tell you all of it later. I have to go bye!" Alistair then ran away with a smile on his face. 

"Your Highness are you sure you want to go back to your traitor friends?" Primadonna sighed "Martha, for the 25th time, don't worry, I am not going back to them, I am going to show what Primadonna Neris Tsimehcla actually is, she is not even a hum...

"Your Highness are you sure you want to go back to your traitor friends?" Primadonna sighed "Martha, for the 25th time, don't worry, I am not going back to them, I am going to show what Primadonna Neris Tsimehcla actually is, she is not even a human, and oh the shock faces I would see when they look at me with my actual face and not the stupid illusion they were placed in." Martha sighed out of frustration. 

Primadonna then went inside her much more better closet and picked out a ruffled white collar shirt, a cheque pastel purple shirt coat, and high-waisted same patterned shorts, then she wore grabbed white high heeled boots with it. 

"Maddie, what should I wear?" Primadonna turned around to see Pandora still in her Pjs. It was Pandora' first day at 7th grade, Primadonna wanted it to be perfect. Primadonna went inside Pandora's closet, which they had built the second day Pandora was back at her home. And picked out a white full sleeve shirt and a buckled cut sleeved black frock. Then she took out some black bellies for her feet.