Σαράντα τέσσερις

>Primadonna stared at the man in front of her, he had curly hair, beautiful blue eyes and a tall frame

>Primadonna stared at the man in front of her, he had curly hair, beautiful blue eyes and a tall frame. He smiled as he looked at the demi goddess  "Primadonna, it is great to finally meet you, know? You are the only thing the whole Olympian keeps discussing about you, the long dead daughter of Poseidon, back from the dead, as only Poseidon and Amphitrite knew you were alive." Primadonna stared at Apollo and then she came closer and stood tall in front of the god. 

"Apollo, of course, how can I forget? Aunt Hera warned me.. About you, that you surely will give me a visit, though didn't knew it would be so soon.." Apollo gritted his teeth as he mumbled "Of course she would.." He then cleared his throat and then gave her a beautiful smile "Look here Prim, can I call you that? I will call you that, I was just... You know? Curious how Poseidon's youngest looked like, and I have seen it, hopefully we meet again, till then, good night my lady." Apollo took Primadonna's hand and kissed it and then left. 

Primadonna sighed as she plopped down on the bed, she rubbed her face and then covered herself with her quilt, slowly falling into slumber.... 

____

It was after everything, Kol tried to Kill Bonnie, later on he died himself, now the whole gang were at the Salvatore House, just sitting and talking with each other. 

Elena and Bonnie were sitting at the each side of Primadonna, Primadonna looked up from her hands and saw Jeremy walking back and front, irritating her quite alot. 

"didn't work," jeremy complained as he sighed in frustration."it took time for finn's line to die off, remember?" bonnie reminded jeremy in a calm tone, "it'll work." Jeremy then asked "what if it doesn't?"  a hopeless look on her face.

Primadonna then half heartedly chuckled "Well then shit, we pissed off Klaus by killing his brother, for no reason or whatsoever." Elena sighed and gave Primadonna a look. "Prim please." Primadonna scoffed "Oh I am sorry, was I talking to you?" Elena then looked at Primadonna with disbelief "You seriously cannot still be angry about.." Primadonna then snickered "It's anger, miss Doppelgänger, not a small fire, which will quickly fade away. Actually I am angry at both of you and Damon, because you cannot clapp with one hand." 

just then, the door opened, causing everyone's head to turn. Primadonna turned her back and saw Stefan enter, carrying the silas' tombstone. "looks like i didn't miss much," he confessed in a calm tone as he walked closer to the group, "got the silas headstone."

Elena then looked at Stefan "We are just waiting for Jeremy's mark to grow, Klaus is trapped in our living room." Bonnie then added "Temporarily Though, I have placed the new moon spell to bind him."

"If we don't, we might all just look up Katherine Pierce and see if she wants some company in hiding, because he will try to find us." Elena looked at her brother "Don't worry, we will find it, now that we have Rebekah taken care of, all we need is Professor Shane and then we'll have everything we need." Elena said, looking forward for the cure.