Πενήντα εννέα

> Primadonna was on the phone with Caroline, trying to calm down the girl's excitement "Oh my god, Prim! You have to be there, okay?" Primadonna removed the phone from her ear and looked at the screen shining her friend's name with confusion in a ...

> Primadonna was on the phone with Caroline, trying to calm down the girl's excitement "Oh my god, Prim! You have to be there, okay?" Primadonna removed the phone from her ear and looked at the screen shining her friend's name with confusion in a span of 5 seconds, she placed the phone back to her ear and asked

 "Okay, but won't it be weird? Like me and Stefan had did this dramatic leave, but now we came back.?and who are we even supposed to dress as?" Caroline then sighed "Oh come on, please don't bail on me."

Primadonna then scrunched her nose as she rubbed her face "Care, you can make friends in a bloody minute, why would you need me there? Plus I don't even go to that college!" Caroline then said

 "Oh please, you know since Bonnie.. Left us, I feel sad, if you're not there then it will feel like I lost you too. You and Stefan can dress up as Natalie Wood and James Dean from Rebel without a cause, you know that film, right?" Caroline knew, that using Bonnie was low blow, but she wasn't also lying, she really didn't wanted to loose Primadonna too. 

Primadonna then looked around and then sighed" F.. Fine, fine, we will come, don't worry." Then she quickly pulled the phone away, knowing the excited shrieks of her friend was on the way, and true to her words, they were. 

" Oh, my god! Thanks! See you tonight!" Primadonna also bid her farewell and then disconnected the call, Stefan then came in and asked "So, we are actually going?" the siren bit her bottom lip as she looked at the vampire "Guess we are, get ready, we have to go shopping."

______

Stefan and Primadonna, in their costumes look around for familiar faces, when they notice Tyler and Caroline coming in, Primadonna happily skips towards them as Stefan follows her

 "Care, you are kinda late, pretty ironic because you were more excited for this than me." Caroline looks at Primadonna and hugs her "Oh my god! You look so pretty!" Primadonna then waves at Tyler "Hey Tyler, good to know Niklaus isn't killing you." Tyler nods at Primadonna and then shakes hands with Stefan, who had now approached them. 

"Hey, what were you both doing before we came?" Stefan then answers Caroline "Uh, nothing, we came just a few minutes ago and were just looking at people.?" Caroline huffs at them and then grabs their hands "We have to dance! Tyler you coming?" 

Tyler shakes his head, refusing to dance "No, I'll be here, you go." Caroline shrugs her shoulder and then drags them both on the dance floor, after some while of dancing, Stefan excuses himself, saying he is gonna be at the bar,Primadonna nods and keeps dancing with Caroline, but her eyes were with Stefan. 

Caroline also huffs after a while and leaves, Primadonna then decides to go to Stefan and then sees Quetsiyah, dressed as Cleopatra, talking to him, she quickly runs to them and stands in between them. 

Stefan smiles at Primadonna and grabs her hand "Prim, wasn't she the one who wiped my memories?" Primadonna nods as she glares at the Ancient witch. Quetsiyah laughs softly and raises her both hands up "Nothing personal, little ex-boyfriend drama. Let me make it up to you. Buy you an 'I'm sorry' drink?" just then, they three hear "More like a sorry keg."