halloween

I was at Tina's Halloween party with Steve and Nancy and I was dressed up as Carrie.

Steve, Nancy, and I were talking in a corner when suddenly a guy who I never saw before decided to approach us

Steve, Nancy, and I were talking in a corner when suddenly a guy who I never saw before decided to approach us. He was tall and tanned, he had blonde hair and a mullet, and he wore a jacket without a shirt revealing his toned abs. I had to admit he was pretty good-looking.

"We got ourselves a new Keg King, Harrington." Tommy H said while appearing out of nowhere.  Steve took off his sunglasses so he could make better eye contact with the good-looking guy whose name I still hadn't learned.

"Fuck off Tommy," I said as I looked at Tommy.

Tommy took a step closer while looking at me angrily. "You want to get your ass beat L/n?" He was now just inches away from my face, not breaking eye contact with me as he glared down at me.

"Easy now," Steve said while pushing Tommy H away from me. Tommy scuffed before turning on his heel to leave. 

I hadn't noticed that Nancy left until Steve excused himself, leaving me alone with the new guy.

"So L/n, was it?" The new guy asked as he stepped closer to me, the cigarette still in his hand.

"Just call me Y/n. I don't like being called by my last name." I answered him back while taking a sip out of my drink.

"Oh, and why is that?" He asked while putting the cigarette in his mouth.

"My dad's a cop, they usually call him by his last name." I took his cigarette and put it in my mouth. He smirked at my action. "I haven't caught your name."

"It's Billy, Billy Hargrove."

After some talking and after a lot of drinks, Billy and I were now making out. Billy grabbed my thighs as he put me on the kitchen counter.

The kiss was rough and I loved it. I didn't care about anything right now, the only thing I cared about now was Billy.

I wrapped my legs around him and I grabbed his hair pushing him even closer to me. His hand slowly made its way over to my private area and as soon as I felt his hand I grabbed it.

Our lips separated from one another and we looked at each other. "Not so fast." He smiled smugly. I looked at what was happening behind him and I saw Steve rushing from the bathroom. "Excuse me," I said while slowly pushing him away.

Steve was now outside and I pushed my way through the crowd so I could catch up to him. I finally got outside and I saw Steve rushing to his car. "Steve! Wait!" I yelled. He stopped while turning around to look at me. "Is everything okay?" I asked him while I walked over to him.

"Nancy broke up with me. I mean she is right, it's all just bullshit!" He yelled.

"Hey, hey, calm down. I'm truly sorry to hear that. If you ever need me I will be here, just,.." I sigh before speaking again. "I promise you that you will find someone who truly cares about you, maybe that isn't Nancy,  but that girl is still out there." Steve stayed quiet as he looked at his feet, not wanting to look up. "I'm taking you home," I said as I grabbed his arm.