i cracked the code

I was sitting on the countertop reading the code over and over again as Robin was handing the ice creams and Steve and Dustin went on a mission to find the evil Russian.

The knocking on the doors interrupted me. I sighed before placing the notebook on the countertop. I walked over to the doors, opening them and revealing a delivery man with a package in his hands.

"Delivery for you."

I thanked him as I grabbed the package from his hands and put it on the table. I walked over to him again and signed the paper that he was holding. 

My eyes focused on his uniform that said 'LYNX' on it. The man noticed me staring at his uniform as he raised his eyebrows at me. "Have a nice day."

"Thank you, you too," I answered back.

The delivery man turned around to leave as I noticed the silver cat on the back of his uniform and I immediately figured out that this has to do something with the code. I grabbed the notebook that I left on the countertop and I rushed outside Scoops Ahoy.

"Hey, where are you going?" Robin asked as she scooped the customer's ice cream.

I noticed Steve and Dustin walking over to us. "Y/n you're not gonna believe who Dustin thought was an evil Russian."

"You did too."

"No, I didn't."

I ignored Steve and Dustin as I rushed past them. 

I stood on the bench as I looked around trying to find some clue. "A trip to China sounds nice." My eyes locked on the Imperial panda and I smiled to myself.

I looked down at my notebook. "If you tread lightly." I looked around again. "If you tread lightly," I repeated before looking at the Kaufman shoes.

"When blue and yellow meet in the west." My eyes immediately went to the big clock on the wall.

"Y/n," Steve said as he walked toward me with Robin and Dustin next to him. "What are you doing?"

"I cracked the code, Steve," I answered, a smile making its way on my lips.

We waited after the mall had closed and we headed to the rooftop. It was raining so we couldn't really hear or see what was happening.

"Look for Imperial Panda and Kaufman shoes," I shouted so Dustin could hear me.

Dustin looked through his binoculars. "They're with that whistling guy, ten o'clock." He pointed at the guy, carrying the boxes with a panda drawn on them.

"What do you think's in there?" Steve asked.

"Guns, bombs?" Dustin answered while still not taking his binoculars off.

"Chemical weapons?" Robin who was next to Dustin added.

"Whatever it is, they're armed to the teeth," I said, pointing at the guns that they were holding.

"That's great." Steve rubbed his eyes, trying to get the raindrops out of them.

"Hey, what's in there?" Robin asked looking at the opened doors that guards opened for the "whistling guy" to come in.

"It's just more boxes," Dustin answered.

"Let me check it out." Steve reached over to take the binoculars from Dustin.

"No, I'm still looking."

"Lemme see it."

The guys began fighting over binoculars. "I'm literally in the middle of you guys, can you stop?" I said, tired of being pushed. around.