°• Part.4 •°

but little did he know the truth was so different from what he knew?
...

it was a rainy day, both Butsuma and Tsukiyama were on their way to the Hyuga clan, why? because they were planing to make peace with the Uchihas. they couldn't risk and invite the Uchihas to their clan an dof course the Uchihas wouldn't do that to, so Batsuma and Tajima both decided to ask the Hyuga clan to give them a place to talk. both Senju and Uchiha clan were extremely tired and damaged of fighting; the people were unhappy with the uncountable wars they've been through, they all wanted peace and solace. They wanted a peaceful and peaceful society for themselves and to raise their children, they didn't want to lose any of their loved ones under the pretext of war. to be honest who doesn't want a peaceful society? think about it, would you like to hear someones death every day? would you like to be scared of walking in the streets of your clan after sunset? would you like to always be stressed and afraid of your childs future or death? no of course not!
and that's why the clan heads decided to make peace.

Batsuma and Tsukiyama reached the border of the Hyuga clan, some guards stopped them to see their intention of getting close to their border. after they understood who they were, they let them in and guided them to the main emirate.
Batsuma and Tsukiyama were now in a big room with a big wooden table and four wooden chairs beside it, they seemed to be made by sakura trees wood. there was a window right infront of the table which showed a beautiful and dashing view of the river and sakura trees out side.
Tajima and his wife were already sitting at the table. after greeting each other they spent two or three hours talking about the peace when they heard a knock on the door. a maid came in the room and gave them some tea to drink and some special dessert to eat.

maid: thise are for you my lords. if you would like any thing else i will be waiting out side.

Tajima: thank you. you shall go now.

the maid bowed briefly and left the room closing the door behined her.

Butsuma: so we've decided then. we will bring peace to our clans.

Tajima: indeed.

Tsukiyama: if we fight beside each other rather than fighting against each other we can become one of the most powerful and strongest villages.

Tajima's wife (sorry i don't know her name,haha...) : and we can build a brighter future for our Children's.

Tsukiyama looked at her and smiled happily.
then Tajima and Butsuma both shook hands in agreement.

Tajima: so lets eat our dessert.

after thanking their god because of the dessert they started to eat.
they were all ready to go but suddenly they felt their vision became blurry and their stomach ached with an intolerable pain. the dessert was poisoned, thats all they could understand. Butsuma ran to the door and tried to open it, but it was locked, they couldn't use their chakra! it seemed like the poison had weaked their chakra. Tsukiyama and Tajima's wife were crawly on the floor from the pain. it didn't took so long for Tajima and Butsuma to join them; it felt terrible, the pain was too much and their eyes couldn't see any more. it was like they've been put through hell. finally after five minutes they started to feel numb and slowly closed their eyes and died.

the next day the, some maids reported that they had seen the Uchiha and Senju leaders dead bodies in a room. the Hyuga clan's head was shocked from the news. some unknown shinobis had infiltrated the Hyuga main emirate under the name of maids and servants and had poisoned the clan leaders.
the Hyuga clan's heads and leader decided to keep the truth a secret from the other clan heirs, and tell them that they had killed each other. why? because they were scared that the heirs misunderstand the situation and unite together against the Hyuga clan.
they knew that the Senjus and Uchihas were two of the most powerful shinobi clans in the world.
They would be completely doomed if those two clans fought against them.