°• Part-13 •°

<Tobirama's pov>

i woke up to the sound of birds chirping, i felt a slight pain in my head as i sat up. i saw Izuna sleeping on a chair next to the bed i had been sleeping in.

T: I-Izuna?

i said while i was rubbing my eyes.

I: hmm? oh Tobi you're awake! how do you feel?

T: I'm fine.

I: are you sure?

Izuna said while he was giving me
a " i know you're lying " face. i cleared my throat and said.

T: i can feel a slight pain in my head.

I: so you've got headache.

T: not exactly.

I: do you remember anything?

T: remember wha-

<3rd person's pov>

Tobirama suddenly remembered all of the Genjutsu. All the scenes passed before his eyes at once. he started to pant heavily, he's eyew grew as wide as they could. he started panting heavily. he couldn't breath, the atmosphere was getting heavier than usual.

I: Tobi! Tobirama! calm down their all Genjutsu! calm down I'm right here, no one is going to hurt you!

Izuna sat on Tobirama's bed and hugged him as tite as he could. he started to rub circles on Tobirama's back.

I: don't panic... don't panic. breath in, breath out, breath in and out, just focus on my voice Tobirama.

Tobirama's heavy pants calmed down, he was finally breathing regularly, but he was still shocked at the sudden memories. Izuna wouldn't blame him, being caught in a Genjutsu is one of the worst things in the shinobi world. although Izuna didn't know what Madara had shown to Tobirama, he could clearly see it had been a pretty bad thing. Tobirama wasn't the type of person to show emotions even if he was frightened, but his reaction to the memories of the Genjutsu convinced Izuna Madara had shown him something probably like his biggest fears or he has emotionally damaged him.(i suddenly remembered the famous "emotional damage!" haha LOL).

I: are you okay Tobi?

T: i-i... I'm okay...

he answered with a shaky and quiet voice.

I: can you explain me what did you see in that genjutsu?

Tobirama shook his head violently in response, but didn't say a single word.