°• Part-23 •°

<3rd person's pov>

Yuki Uchiha took Itachi to Shisui. as they were getting closer Yuki shouted:

Yuki: shisui-kun! Tobirama-sama has a task for you!

Shisui: oh hello Yuki-san! okay what is it? (shisui smiled as warmly as he could which mada Itachi to think how gorgeous and cute he was at the same time. Itachi blushed a little.)

Yuki: i don't know, but he knows.

then Yuki looked at Itachi who had a slightly tight grasp on his back. Itachi jumped down and thanked Yuki. shisui could see how much shorter Itachi was than him, Itachi's height reached almost to his chest. it's not that Itachi was too short for his age, actually Shisui was too tall for an 11 years old boy. shisui found Itachi as a quite cute person, the little blush on his cheeks were too cute to be true.

Itachi: thank you Yuki-san.

Yuki: don't even mention it. I'll leave you two alone, i must go back to my dutys! goodbye kids!

then he started running away.

Shisui: i assume you should know by now that my name is shisui, so what's your name little guy?

Itachi: I-Im Itachi... nice to meat you!

Shisui:(let's out a small chuckle) you look so cute! okay okay sorry; now what did you wanted to tell me?

Itachi blushed even more when he heard shisui call him 'Cute' he lowered his head trying to hide his embarrassed and red face.

Itachi: w-well Tobirama-sama said that you should go and protect the medical team.

Shisui: oh? okay! I'll be one my way. it was nice meeting you, Itachi. goodbye for now.

Itachi wanted to add ' he also said that i shouldn't leave your side ' but it was too embarrassing so he decided not to. he stood there in silence. suddenly a big tree was cut down but Itachi didn't took a notice of that, and when it was about to hit him suddenly Shisui appeared from nowhere and picked up Itachi bridal style and started running to the medical teams direction. shisui laughed quietly and smiled at Itachi sweetly:

shisui: it seems like i can't leave you alone, can i Itachi?

Itachi: uh... hmm i-i...(Itachi hasn't been this embarrassed in his entire life time)

Shisui: let's go! (although shisui had met Itachi just now he really liked making Itachi embarrassed, because he looked extremely cute!)

°•-_.....♞....._-•°

after Hashirama came back he was informed of everything that had happened in his absence.
now he was running through the hallways of the hospital to see his injured brother. his eyes were full of tears and his vision had became blurry. he ran into his brother's room and when he saw his younger brother's condition... sobs started to brake in his throat, he couldn't speak. he sat next to his brother and held his hand while sobbing ' s-sorry... if, if i-i had arrived a bit m-more e-earlier... sorry!... '. Madara was staring at Tobirama with swollen red eyes and Izuna wasn't any better.

H: i-i can't stand this... i need f-fresh air...

then he violently ran out of the room.