°• Part.16 •°

<3rd person's pov>

Tobirama followed Madara into Madara's room. he got nervous and asked:

T: isn't this your room?

M: yes it is.

T: so... what's next?

M: you said you had a nightmare, right?

T: correct.

M: you can sleep on that futon over there.

he pointed to the white futon under the window of the room. on the futon there were two pillows and a blue blanket. Madara offered Tobirama to sleep in His room, and when Tobirama realized that he blushed as red as a tomato; from embarrassment? or  maybe other things that Tobimada hadn't realized yet...

T: w-what?! why??

M: Izuna always felt safe if he slept in my room, so i considered maybe you would feel the same.

although it seemed a wrong choice, Tobirama didn't want to make Madara upset so he agreed and for the first time in his life he disobeyed his brain's Command and listened to his heart.

T: uhh... okay if you say so.

they both went and laid down; Madara on his bed and Tobirama on the futon. after a while they both fall asleep in the dead silence of Night. but again Madara woke up hearing sounds of heavy pants, seeing that Tobirama Senju was having a nightmare again, but this time he was still sleeping. cold sweat could be seen all around his body. Madara was now completely annoyed. usually he wouldn't disturb himself worrying about anyone other than his brother but Seeing Tobirama like this somehow hurted his feelings. he stood up and walked towards Tobirama's sleeping figure, his brain was completely exhausted and sleepy to understand what he was doing; he picked up Tobirama bridal style fortunately without waking him up. he approached his bed, gently put Tobirama on the bed and laid down next to him, (their faces were inches away from each other) he pulled the sheets over them and placed his hand on Tobirama's shoulder and fall asleep.
Tobirama's nightmare's suddenly disappeared and he found himself in a world of pleasant pale colors, no... he was engulfed in Madara's chakra. how? he didn't had a clue, but he didn't need one. he liked how it felt, warm, comforting and soulful. he wanted to stay in that position for ever. the chakra was also strong and powerful, it made Tobirama feel safe underneath it as if it was a welcoming house.
Tobirama snuggled into Madara's chest feeling the heat against his face. sleeping Madara tightened his hold around Tobirama's arm, he felt like he was Hugging a cute fluffy doll, he snuggled his face in Tobirama's white-gray hair. 

in the early morning next day, Madara woke up feeling something was tickling his nose. he slightly opened his eyes and looked down at the cause of the tickle. but he only saw white-gray hair.

<Madara's pov>

white-gray hair...? (yawn) T-Tobirama? wait whatttt?!?! Tobirama!!! ahhh what the hell?!  what's he doing in my bed?!... oh wait, i was the one who brought him in my bed! okay okay Madara just calm down...

<3rd person's pov>

Madara blushed at the fact that he had brought Tobirama in his bed and had slept with him. i mean that was somehow taking advantage, right? but Madara couldn't convince him self. ' no no no i haven't done anything bad right? he was just having a nightmare so i brought him here to comfort him. ' Madara felt a slight movement from Tobirama, so he moved backwards till his back hit the wall to give Tobirama more room. sound of Tobirama's calm breathing was very pleasant to Madara's ears, but he couldn't figure out why. Tobirama pouted in his sleep and moved his hands towards Madara while mumbling some unclear words. Madara blushed even more ' C-Cute! what?! kami save meeeee ' Madara talked to himself.
as Madara was daydreaming Tobirama slowly woke up and opened his eyes, he looked at Madara for a second and the realization of their position hit him harder than a rock on his face; he jumped out of the bed landing on his feet, which caused Madara who had been drowned in his thoughts a small heart attack. Tobirama looked at Madara in confusion and oure embarrassment, blushing a hundred shades of red. Madara wasn't doing any better.