°• Part-5 •°

<back to Madara's house>

it was seven in the morning, at least Tobirama could tell that from the ray of sunlight right shining on his face. to be honest that sunlight was too irritating sometimes. disturbing his peaceful dreams and waking him up from his own world. of course Tobirama always lived in reality and the present in a war or in Sensitive situations, always monitoring the sroundings and the people for a sudden attack or murder plans, but when he was alone he rathered liveing in his own world of imagination and daydream to see the time when his wishes becomes true. he always worked hard for a brighter future for his clan and his older brother but now what could he do? he was imprisoned by the Uchihas and in this situation he couldn't do anything to make a brighter future, so he had to escape from the Uchiha's grasp. As the saying goes, if you want to change the world, change yourself first. he definitely had to become stronger and smarter than he was and he knew it. he was not a person to give up this easy, his plan was beggingfrom today.
Tobirama slowly sat up sa he rubbed his eyes, he looked around the room for some short seconds befor walking to the bathroom and splashing his face with cold water. his whole body felt a bit numb due to the lack of movement. he flinched at the sensation of the cold water wetting his face, when he was fully awake he decided to get out of the bathroom and start his plan.
he used his sensory ability to recognize the guards chakra; they were different from the two chakras watching over him last night.
'yesterday the guards were here about twelve o'clock and now its half past seven, according to that the guards shift must've changed at six.'
he thought as he put a hand under his chin.
'so then the shifts must be changing every six hour, once at twelve am, once at six am, once at twelve pm and once at six pm. i also need to find out how long it takes for the next guards to arrive after the other guards leave.'
he rubbed the back of his head.
'I'll find out about that at twelve pm.'

he looked at the clock and was shoked to see it was already eight o'clock. he heared his stomach started to make weird sounds and he suddenly felt so Hungary knowing that he hadn't ate anything.
he was listening to the grumbles coming from his stomach and beginning for food when he heared a small knock on his door.
The door suddenly opened and a plate of food was pushed in by Izuna Uchiha, who then quickly closed the door and locked it again.
Tobirama was suprised at the scene he saw. why did Izuna Uchiha bought him food? he was extremely confused but the Uchiha's voice brought him back to reality.

I: i brought you some food, i would not like to see you die from starving.

said the Uchiha while looking at Tobirama through the small hole in the door. okay, Tobirama was more confused now! wht would the Uchiha care about him?
Izuna could clearly see the confused and lost expression on Tobirama's face and he thought it was cruel to let him deal with the questions in his head alone, maybe he would misunderstand something and that was going to make the situation even worse. so he decided to answer his unasked question.

I: i brought you food because i believe that what my brother is doing is wrong. i can't do anything against him and let you escape because he is my brother and i don't truely trust you because i don't know you. but still i think what my brother is doing is wrong cuz i can clearly see that he has been blinded by his lust for revenge. eat please, you must be Hungary. I'll bring you your lunch later. i beg you not to think of escaping, because i have to talk to you when my big brother is not around here.

and with that he left the completely lost Senju alone again.
' why would he want to talk to me? why did he brought me food? what did he meant by saying his brother was blinded by his lust for revenge? wait a minute, revenge for what?! oh no he must've misunderstood the way of his parents death. this can't get more worse. I'm  gonna have to ask that Izuna some questions latter. ' He knew that this was the best opportunity to resolve the misunderstanding between the two clans, something his brother had always wanted! So he decided not to escape, at least not before hearing the Uchihas words.
then he started to eat his breakfast although he wasn't sure of the food not being poisoned but he finally decided to eat.
after finishing his breakfast he decided to do some morning exercises to keep himself in shape and to gain more strength.
50 push ups, 50 Sit-ups and some Stretching exercises. after his morning exercise he took a shower and used the clean clothes that were in the wardrobe. they were yukatas. in the Senju clan they didn't wear yukata because they couldn't fight properly with them, they were used to wearing battle-ready clothings such as jinbei. so he didn't know how to wear it properly and that was a bit embarrassing, but he finally wore it somehow.

<12 o'clock>

it was twelve o'clock and Tobirama could feel the chakra of the guards are getting away and after five minutes two other chakras started to getting closer. This meant that he was right that there was a five minute gap between the departure and arrival of the new guards. he felt a familiar chakra approaching him which it belonged to that Izuna guy. Tobirama could easily attack him from the top of the door if Izuna opened the door to give him some food, but for the sake of peace between two clans he wasn't going to do that.
Izuna opened the door and pushed a plate of food in for Tobirama and then he picked up the empty plate of food from the morning while carefully watching Tobirama for a sudden attack or so, but to his surprise Tobirama remained seated and calm, watching, studying and monitoring him.
Tobirama was a year younger than him but he was deadly scary and serious. Izuna could remember the first time when he saw Tobirama. he was eight and Tobirama was seven back then; when he saw how expressionless and scary Tobirama was, he felt shivers running down through his spine. ' what's wrong with that kid?! ' he thought back then.
Izuna gave Tobirama a watery smile and Tobirama's eyes widened at his action, but quickly returned to their original state with a blank gaze.

I: I'm surprised you didn't attack me.

it took Tobirama some short seconds to answer.

T: me to.

I: but seriously why didn't you attack me?

T: for the sake of peace, Uchiha.

I: you know you can call me by my name. Izuna is better.

T: okay.

Tobirama answered with a cold tone and used short sentences.

I: can i call you by your name?

T: yes.

' it seems like i can't get him to speak more... ' Izuna thought. Tobirama who had understood Izuna's intention spoke up.

T: I'm not here to talk Izuna, you are. remember?

' this guy... his hard to communicate with, but he read my mind. what a brat. '

I: okay, So let's get to the point...

°~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~°

hiiiii i hope you've enjoyed this part!
don't  forget to Vote and comment please. (ಡωಡ) thank you!
<333