°• Part.26 •°

<3rd person's pov >

after a week Tobirama came back. he felt much better, but he couldn't deny the fact that he missed everyone specialy a spiky long haired man... or it's better to say Madara. he greeted everyone and at the end Madara.
'Hello Tobirama. we need to talk.' said Madara with a suspicious smile. the white haired Senju couldn't help but feel worried. had Madara figured out about his trip? did he knew it was a fake task?... 'of course, when do you want to talk?' Tobirama said as calm as possible. 'Follow me. i want to talk to you right now in private.' Said taller male and started walking without waiting for Tobirama's response.
they went in a room and Madara closed the door behind them. they sat across from eachother and Madara said " so tell me about your mission Tobirama. where have you been? " Tobirama was having a hard time not showing a single expression; that damn Uchiha... Tobirama felt excited everytime he saw him! the Senju couldn't hide his feelings in front of Madara and this was beyond frustration! " well to be honest there weren't many aggressors, so it was easy to handle them. i was around the Northern lands, hasn't Hashirama told tou about this? " Tobirama asked feeling even more stress and movements in his stomach.
"

he said you were gone to the southern lands."  Madara said in a fake suprised tone. he knew that the damn Senju was lieing about the mission he had and although Hashirama had told him that Tobirama had went to the northern lands he wanted to trick Tobirama so he lied and told Tobirama that Hashirama had told him he had went to the Southern lands to caught the Senju lieing, but sadly that little brat was to smart to get caught in such a traps. "but i completely remember that I've told Hashirama i was going to the Northern lands! and i can..."  the Senju was cut off by the sly Uchiha leaning a bit closer with a quite noticeable smirk on his face as he asked " so why did you exactly went to the northern lands again? " he asked with a amused and teasing voice but still too attractive to be true. Tobirama leaned backwards slowly as his face was already heating up and he could feel the rush of hot boold in his cheeks, he was madly blushing. he tried to keep himself as calm as possible but this seemed to be the hardest thing to do in the world right now. he just wished that Madara wouldn't notice the huge blush on his face, which was impossible " i-i was on a mission to check t-the... " he was cut off once again by the amused Uchiha looking right into his eyes as if he was studying his soul. " i know you apparently were there to check the border and the aggressors, but now tell me the truth~ " he grinned at the flustared pale Senju who was now crimson red from blushing right in front of him; he even leaned closerd to the Senju but the Senju moved backwards again till his back met the wall behind him. what a rare and amusing scene! well It is not often to see the second Senju heir known for his always cold and stoic face, blush madly right in front of you while trying to escape from his current situation. Tobirama opened his mouth to say something, but Madara didn't even let him start. " do you think I'm an idiot, Tobirama?~ " said Madara with an extremely seductive and hoarse voice saying it a bit harshly while geting closer and closer to the blushing mess Tobirama. " do you think you can fool me?~ " he said to Tobirama who was completely attached to the wall now. " i know you were avoiding me. why?... why have you been avoiding me?  Tobi~... " Tobirama felt as if he had lost his voice; damn Madara!

Madara knew Tobirama felt something for him and it seemed like Tobirama wasn't going to understand it if someone didn't guide him. it's true that he is the mastermind of the Senju clan and the cleverest person with the toppest IQ and battle IQ, but when it comes to feelings and Love... well he is just like a clueless child. so that was the reason for Madara to make Tobirama take a notice of his feelings towards Madara. but he had crossed Tobirama's line... he had overdid it. while Madara thought he had caught Tobirama he heard a familiar voice calling for Tobirama; it was Hashirama. that asshole brat sure was a pain in the ass. what a bad timing! was he suppose to come now?! really?! while he had finally caught Tobirama?!
Tobirama thanked God for such a marcy and pushed Madara away with his hands, he then ran full speed to the door to meet his dear brother. Madara was suprised but at the same time mesmerized by his action, Tobirama was strong and extremely fast.
Hashirama who saw the huge blush on his brothers face and a mesmerized Madara, tried his best to act as if he didn't notice anything unusual and kept his expression as happy as ever. he also tried his best to keep himself from attacking that pervert of a person and catching him by the collar of his shirt and shouting ' what were you going to do with my little brother you bastard?! ' but Tobirama's thankful look helped him to calm down and say " did i interrupt something? " then Madara opened his mouth to complain about  his timing but this time Tobirama didn't let him say a single word and said " no! not at all! we were just saying goodbyes and now come on what was the thing you wanted to say to me? oh and goodbye Madara! " then he shuted the door closed and pulled his brother away from that place while running " you saved me brother. " he said with a quite relieved tone. " what was that perverted going to do with you?! " Hashirama whisper-shouted as he stopped and held both of Tobirama's shoulders hard. Tobirama knew if he told the truth to his brother, the things will get more awkward between the three of them and Izuna would probably get to be confused. so he decided to tell Hashirama half of the story, but he was probably going to tell the whole story to Izuna. " Hashirama he somehow has figured it out that i wasn't in a real mission and he knows that i was ignoring him! and then he told me if i saw him as an idiot and it was so embarrassing! " said Tobirama with a small blush from embarrassment on his cheeks. Hashirama's mood softened abit thinking that the huge blush on Tobirama's face back then was cased by embarrassment and nothing else. he let go of Tobirama's shoulders and replied " okay, but how? ", " i wish i knew" Tobirama answered. " don't worry, we're going to do something about that too " Hashirama smiled warmly.

°[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]°

Hey Hey Heyyy!

did you like this chapter? ( ‾́ ◡ ‾́ )
wait for the next one! goodbye till another hello! (God what am i saying?! shouldn't have stayed awake till midnight...)
okay okay Author-chan is leaving (don't want you to see anything wierder...)
bye!
<333