twenty five

Amber

"Want more pancakes, Amber?" Crystal asked.

"Yes please," I nodded. I was feeling a lot better today, and no longer sick. We all slept in pretty late, but we were going to the beach today, which I was pretty excited about. Tomorrow was also the firework show, and then the day after that. My dad and I used to go every year, so I was excited to continue that tradition.

Crystal put another pancake on my plate, which I thanked her for, "I got us reservations for a restaurant," Calum walked in.

"When?" Ashton questioned.

"Six tonight,"

"That should work," Ashton confirmed.

"Sorry, I didn't know you had an itinerary," Calum rolled his eyes, sitting down.

"As a matter of fact, I do," Ashton scoffed, "and I would like to stick to it,"

"Care to share?"

"Ruins the fun for you guys," he grinned. Calum scoffed and began to eat along with us.

"Well you better not have anything planned on the sixth at noon," Crystal told him before taking a seat to eat.

"Why?"

"Margaret, Sierra, and I are taking Amber out for a girl's day," she answered.

"You are?" I questioned.

"I think someone was left out of the group chat," Michael chuckled.

"Well it was supposed to be a surprise, but seeing Ashton has plans, I figured I needed to share," she shrugged. Ashton pulled out his phone, going through it before sighing.

"I planned a lunch at the pier," he grumbled.

"Then you boys go," Margaret answered simply.

"I think everyone needs to make me aware of their plans," he spoke up. "They need to be accounted,"

"I'm taking Amber the seventh while you three go on dates," Calum told him.

"Already on the schedule,"

"I'll be the cool Uncle," he smiled at me, making me giggle.
"Crystal and I are going out Tuesday evening," Michael told Ashton.

"Missing crab catching," Ashton mumbled.

"Why is crab catching on that schedule?" Luke spoke up, finally engaged in the conversation. "You're not in charge of making plans anymore,"

"I have great ideas on here,"

"No, you don't,"

"Excuse me, who planned paddle boarding, renting a boat, tubing, renting jet skis, and the fancy restaurant? Me," he defended himself.

"Well, those actually sound fun," Sierra told him. "When are those happening?"

"Jet skis tomorrow, boat Tuesday, and paddle boarding whenever we want," he answered. "No one wants to go crab hunting?" he looked around the table. No one spoke up, so I finally did.

"I will," I told him, which brought a smile to his face.

"And this is why she's my favorite,"