Disney.

"We're here," I stated, taking my keys out of the ignition.

Her blue eyes popped open and she sprung out with joy, making me laugh because I thought she was asleep.

I got out and followed her to the front desk, and they took us to an expensive honeymoon suite. in the castle.

"We're staying in the castle?!" She asked in amazement.

I leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on her soft, supple lips. "Nothing is too good for my princess, you belong here," I whispered against her lips and she grinned ear to ear.

"I love you, prince charming," she whispered back, falling onto the bed with me.

"Wanna open our presents?" I spoke with a smile.

She nodded and unwound her fingers from my hair.

I handed her a box, the first one was from Zayn and Perrie. She unwrapped the tissue paper and saw it was dishes. Plates, bowls, silverware, cups.

"That's going to come in handy," I stated bluntly and picked up one from Niall.

A vacum cleaner.

I don't know why, but that made me laugh, because Niall is very lazy.

Emma picked up an envelope and I looked over her shoulder. A letter, and a check from her mother.

She didn't even read it, she just set it down. The look on her face was hard to comprehend, but she grabbed another and opened it.

From: Gemma, Ruth, and Nicola xx.

She blushed and burst out laughing and pulled out multiple sets of lingerie.

I mentally thanked my sister.

She put them in a bag on the bed.

Another envelope was in her hands a moment later, a piece of paper was inside and all it had was an address.

I punched the address in on google maps. I gasped.

"No fooking way," I breathed out.

"What?" she asked curiously.

"Taylor and Liam bought us a house," I showed her a huge white house that said 'sold.'

"That's amazing," she smiled wide.

My mother sent us money, Emma some jewelry, and she said she  bought furniture, and it's already at the house.

Lastly, Louis' present was a huge box. We decided to open it together. It was a small kitten.

I gasped and picked it up, "Hey little kitten," i cooed.

I looked at Emma and caught her looking at me in a way that I like being looked at. I knew she was in love with me.

·

·

·

   -Taylor-

"I can't wait until we get married," Liam wrapped his strong arms around my waist from behind.

"I know," I giggled, and held my hand up, putting some whipped cream on his nose.

He gasped playfully and spun me around, rubbing our noses together. His lips caught mine in a kiss and he held my cheeks. He picked me up and placed me on the counter.

"Children, we eat in here," Karen whooped, walking in, smacking Liams behind.

He mumbled, "Mum stop it."

I laughed and the doorbell dinged.

Liam was the one behind me,

when I came face to face with the people who gave birth to me, raised me, but also the people who broke me.