Just Do It.

-

*third person* (observer)

       · Emma had woken up the next morning, but headed home early because of her parents that texted her a couple minutes before, that they had big news.

Harry was still fast asleep, satisfied with the little, heated rendevous that had happened the night before in his very bed.

Taylor had fallen asleep quickly the night before but, finally fully rested and fully charged, she joined Gemma and Anne downstairs in her pajamas. They had a long talk as the girls made breakfast.

*TAYLORS POV*

"But everyone is saying I should tell Liam, but I don't know how," I said, smearing some jelly onto my toast.

Gemma shrugged, "I think you should just come out and say it." Anne nodded in agreement, "You're never gonna know if ya don't try it dear. Go practice on Harry or something."

I sighed, biting into my toast, Harry wouldn't mind. I took Harry's plate up into his room and sat beside him. I set his plate down on his desk and shook him gently, "Haz. Haz, get up."

He let out a little groan and he rubbed his green eyes, "What?"

I handed him his plate, still munching onto my jelly covered toast, "That. and I need to practice something on you." He bit into his bacon, "If it involves sexual contact, I'll have to refuse, Taylor. You're super hot,  but I can't do that to Liam and Emma."

I gasped and choked on my breakfast as he patted my back, "That's not it," I gasped for air, "I need to practice on how to tell Liam my feelings."

He sighed in relief, "Oh, okay. Yeah, I'll be Liam."

I took a deep breath, setting my toast onto his plate, "So Liam... I-I... I've had these feelings for you since 6th grade. At first it was just a tiny crush. But as we began to grow close, I let myself fall in love with you." I closed my eyes and opened one, peeking at Harry.

"Was that okay?" I asked , biting my lip. He nodded, "Don't be so hard on yourself, Tay.. this is Liam. He can't hurt a fly." I smiled a little, nodding. He was right. Liam would never hurt me.

If he didn't feel the same, he'd tell me in the sweetest way possibly. What was I so worried about?

I smiled, "Thanks Harry." I.pecked his cheek, walking back to my room. I had 5 text messages.

'Gooood morning Taylor! xxx'

'You're probably still sleeping... oh well, you don't even need beauty sleep.'

'Please wake up. Let's go do something crazy and get some lunch later maybe, yeah?'

'Okay.. I get it.. you officially hate me.'

The last one was a selfie he had taken a while back of him pouting. I laughed silently to myself, pushing the phone icon next to his name, holding it up to my ear.

Ring. Ring. Ring.  "It's about time you answered me." Liam's deep voice said.

I giggled softly, "Sorry, Li, I was eating."

He fake sniffled, "Whatever... now do you wanna hang out or what?"

I glanced over in my body mirror, 

"I'd love to. Let me get dressed though. I'll text you."

"Okay. See ya in a few, love." He said before hanging up.

I walked to my closet and pulled out some pale blue skinny jeans and a mint green sweater that was baggy on my thin body.

I slipped them on, also sliding on some matching shoes, putting my hair in a quick and messy fishtail braid. I dabbed some pink lip gloss on and texted him,

"Ready Freddy! :3"

I slid my phone into my back pocket, walking out of my new home. I sat on the porch, humming some Ed Sheeran to myself when Liam walked up.

I grinned as he took my frail hand and twirled me around, "You look lovely today."

I giggled, "Thank you." We started walking down the sidewalk when I remembered what Anne and Gemma had told me. "Just say it."

I bit my lip and took a deep breath, "Liam.." The same exact time He said, "Taylor." We both looked over at each other, our brown eyes boring into each others.

He cleared his throat, "You go first."

I shook my head, "No, no. You go first please."

He scratched the back of his neck, "So.. the main reason I've been so worried about you is not only because we're best friends. I love you. Like, love love. " He said softly, looking down.

My eyes went wide, my mouth got dry, my heart started to beat rapidly against my chest. I was so scared he'd hear it.

"Liam... that's what I was going to tell you...." I mumbled just loud enough for him to hear.

His brown eyes sparkled with hope as he picked my head up. I bit my lip shyly and leaned in, kissing him softly. Sparks flew just as they did with the slightest touch.

His plump lips copied my movements gently, with one of his warm hands on my cheek.

I was the one to pull away, just to study his face. I bit my lip, suddenly feeling closer to him than I had ever experienced. We spent the rest of the day smiling, holding hands, and he even asked me to be his girlfriend.

I swayed into the kitchen where my new family was sitting. Harry noticed my expression and chuckled, "Did somebody get kissed?"

I giggled and nodded, "Yeah.. by my boyfriend."

Gemma and Anne were happy for me as we sat down to eat dinner.

We heard footsteps run in and Emma appeared in our view, "GUYS!", she squealed, "I GOT INTO PRINCETON!" She handed Anne the paper as we all looked at it.

We all congratulated her and hugged her. Harry's hug lasted a while. I looked down to take a bite of steak, looked back up and little did I know, they were kissing again.