Ranting.

- Harry's POV -

My heart was ripped out of my chest.

He was telling me I couldn't be with the love of my life.

I looked at her, holding her close, "So you just want me to let her spend more time with Niall than me?" I asked, voice cracking slightly in disappointment.

He glared at me, "Will that be a problem, Mr. Styles?"

Emma looked up at me upsettingly, "This is your dream, Haz."  She said, rubbing the back of my large palm with her small thumb.

"You were my dream first." I said, leaning in to kiss her.  It wasn't possible for us to be seperated for too long. Not seperated.

Near each other, but watching her be with another man.

Niall spoke up, "Please, Paul, they're obviously in love. Don't seperate them." I could hear the slightest smile in his voice and I wanted to smack it away.

Paul shook his head, "We already have plans for Liam and Harry and Taylor and Emma are not in the picture."

I stared at him in disbelief, "Paul, Louis, Niall, Zayn just please leave. Now."

They all stood up, apoligizing. I shook my head, not wanting to hear it at all. I held Emma close, watching the worry and sadness that was etched onto her gorgeous face.

I rocked her gently, humming deeply, "Baby, we won't talk about it. Or think about it. Let's just forget it." I picked her up, carrying her to my room.

We laid together silently, joining lips every so often, sharing each others warmth, and enjoying each others company. We shared comfortable silence.

I peeked down at her, seeing her staring at her ring. She looked up at me, blue eyes boring into mine, "I can't wait to marry you Haz."

- Taylor's POV -

    "Liam," I said, climbing onto his lap. His hands joined at the curve in my back, pulling me closer, "I can't see you hanging out with Louis. I watched you hang out with guys all throughout junior high and high school. Now that you're mine, I want you for myself."

"We can't tell them yet I mean we're so close to-" was the conversation we heard between Anne and someone on the phone. She looked at the both of us, "I'll have to call you back later, babe."

She put her phone down warily.

Anne sat down beside us, "How much did you hear?"

"Not much. Something about you not telling somebody something." Liam said.

"Well, that was your mother on the phone Liam. Maybe she'll talk about it with you. Maybe she won't. I don't know."

Curiosity danced around in my mind, but I'm not going to ask.

"Anne, we have huge problems." I said, moving so I was facing her on his lap.

"I know. I just talked to Harry and Emma. They're really upset."

I looked into Liam's eyes, "Anne, I can't pretend to be in love with another guy. Liam is my everything."

Liam kissed my cheek as Anne stood up, "You'll get through it, little lovebirds."

She walked out and Liam muttered, 'Finally' under his breath.

He pressed his lips to mine in the most passionate kiss I have ever experienced. Our lips moved in perfect sync and the kiss was magical.

Our mouths opened up and he took the oppurtunity to shove his tongue into my mouth, exploring the foreign place.

His touch was fiery and hot, just like I had imagined it would be.

Our tongues battled for dominance and Liam, being the nice guy he is, let me win.

His large hands slid down and gripped my clothed arse, making me pull away.

He widened his eyes, "Sorry

babe. I didn't mean to do that."

I blushed furiously, "It's fine. Just shocked me."

He smiled and kissed me again, more passionate this time. So much passion I almost passed out.

Anne walked in frantically, "Liam! Taylor!"