Come In.

-

"Come in!" I yelled, setting the remote down, turning off the television.

I bit my lip as I heard the door open and his sneakers squeak against the tiled kitchen floor. I was worried at his reaction. I had taken off my makeup and dressed in black shorts and a jersey. Bruises scattered my legs but I didn't care.

There he stood. Taller than me. Brown eyes that made me melt, his soft brown hair I wanted to run my fingers through, his button nose from being broken so much, his slight stubble I wanted to nuzzle my face into, the soft looking, pink plump lips I wanted all over me, the muscles..... were all wrapped around me as he held me close to his broad chest,

"Never leave like that again. You scared me." He pulled away to look down into my.eyes. I noticed He had bags under them and his eyes were bloodshot just as Harry mentioned.

I nodded and clinged back to him, setting us down on the couch. His arms wrapped around me securely as we talked. His voice was so soothing and gentle and his laugh was soft. I could tell he was trying to do something.

"TAYLOR! ARE YOU BACK YET?!" A strong voice boomed through the house. I widened my eyes at Liam and whispered, "go hide in my room. NOW."

He ran downstairs quietly as my dad appeared in the doorway with a bottle in his palm, "Where were you, young lady?" He said, stepping closer.

I winced, shrinking in the corner of the couch, "With friends." I whimpered out.

His breath reaked of alcohol and smoke, "Go to your room."

I nodded, thankful He didn't hit me. I went down to my room and whispered, "Liam? Where are you?" He peeped out of my closet. "Here." I giggled softly, "Okay just wait until he falls asleep. "

He nodded and pulled out his phone, probably playing Flappy Bird.

I sighed and sat on my bed, looking up at my ceiling fan.

The door flew open and a bottle came down onto my floor, "Now tell me why you left. "

Oh shit, not now. Liam's watching...

"B-because I was with friends."

My father shook his head, "See? Why don't I believe you?" I shrugged and He slapped me, making my head turn away from the closet, "What did I tell you about not responding to me?"

I bit my quivering lip, "Y-You told me to use my words."

He nodded, "Good girl. Now Taylor, I love you.. I don't get why you would want to run away. "

I looked up at him, "Y-You and mom are constantly drinking, smoking, fighting, and taking it out on me." My chin trembled as he hit me again on my cheek. Making me face the closet. I saw Liam peeking out and I tried not to cry yet. My dad pushed me off the bed, 'You were probably out sleeping with Harry and Liam like the slut you are. You probably can't even satisfy a real man."

He grabbed my hair and made me look up at him, "Your mom hasn't done anything to me in a long time. So you'll have to do." He unbuckled his belt as I scooted back, shaking my head, "Dad... no."

I closed my eyes and he pulled down his boxers and when He saw my eyes were closed, He took his belt and repeatedly hit my legs.

Suddenly it stoppped. I peeked my eyes open to a mad Liam. Grunting as he hit my dad over and over, "Don't fucking hurt her."

I watched in terror as my sweet best friend, became a scary man. I was releived he stopped my dad, but it scared me.

Liam stopped, looking up at me with a bloody eyebrow, "Come on."

I stood up slowly. He picked me up and carried me out to his car. We drove in complete silence and Karen was outside, waiting. As was Emma, Harry, Nicola, Ruth, Gemma, and Anne.

Liam slowly touched my hand, "Come in. We need to talk."