Surprise.

- Taylor -

It had been two months of the boys being gone.  We still kept in touch with Skype and texting but it just wasn't the same.

Even though I was used to it, being alone. The boys were gone. Emma and Gemma were in college.

Nicola and Ruth were really what I had. I wanted to get back into writing and singing like I used to but Anne said I was still somewhat "recovering."

      The boys had been put into a group with three other guys named Zayn, Louis, and Niall and I watched it every single night, smiling because my amazing boyfriend and best friend had been singing their hearts out and living their dream. So was Emma.

Why couldn't I?

   Anne would barely ever let me leave the house alone. She'd only let me be with Nicola, Ruth, Karen, or herself. I couldn't even take out the trash without Anne walking next to me.

"Taylor. I'm going to the store. Anything you want me to pick up?" Anne shouted up the stairs. I walked out, "I want some dark chocolate."

She smiled up at me, "I'll be back soon then. Bye babe." She walked out and I stood by my window and watched her get into her black Range Rover. She backed up and disappeared down the street and suddenly I heard the front door open. I walked down the stairs seeing Karen. "Hi love." She said with a smile.

I smiled wide and hugged her tightly, after all, she'd be my mother in law one day.

"Anne said I should be here to keep you company," Karen said, hugging me back. I sighed, 'I figured. She won't even leave me alone for 5 minutes."

Karen rubbed my shoulder soothingly, "Because you're young and you're still home. Harry and Gemma aren't. You're her baby right now. Believe me. I treat Liam like the baby since Nicola and Ruth moved out."

I smiled a little, "I'm so lucky to have so many people to care about me." She smiled and kissed my cheek, "Especially my son who adores you."

I smiled, "I miss him so much." She nodded, agreeing with me.

We sat down and talked about girl things until Anne came back with Emma. I ran to Emma and jumped on her, my legs wrapping around her waist. "I missed you!" I said, planting a kiss to her cheek.

Anne chuckled, "Anyway, Emma, Tay, Karen and I have a surprise for you girls."

Emma and I shared a look, her still holding me up. Karen smiled and pulled out two sheets of paper.

"What are these?" I said, taking it and looking at it.

"They're tickets to go see the boys next week when they perform." Karen said.

Emma and I smiled wide, "This is amazing. Thank you!"

I jumped down and hugged both of them, as did Emma.

I walked upstairs and began to pack, excited. I was going to surprise my man.