Chapter 41. pt. 1.

Dec. 30th.
- Taylor's pov-

My birthday is today, so I know Liam is going to want to do something big. I heard him talking on the phone with my mom, not that I was eavesdropping or anything.

"Happy birthday, baby girl," Liam whispered, planting a loving kiss on my cheek from the spooning position.
But the problem is, I was not ready to get up.

I whined into my pillow, and I heard him let out a low chuckle, "Well, I got up an hour ago and made you a birthday breakfast."

"Liam," I whispered, "You didn't have to do that."

"Yes. I did." He stated, lifting me up and taking me out to the kitchen at his mom's house. He set me down on a bar stool and I rested my chin on my hand, swinging my feet.

"You don't look so happy. Cheer up, babe. It's your birthday. You're finally allowed to drink in America," he gave me a playful smirk, setting a plate of chocolate chip pancakes down in front of me with a tall, cold glass of chocolate milk.

"Even if I am, you know I wouldn't want to," I matched his smirk and began to cut into my pancake, "So what do you have planned?"

"Your fiancè has made you a gourmet breakfast, and he has a party planned later." Karen said from behind me, laughing groggily like she just rolled out of bed.

"What she said. Good morning, mum," Liam said, smiling at his mother.

"Good morning, you two. Happy birthday, Tay." Karen pinched my cheek, grabbed two mugs and made some tea for Geoff and her.

"Thank you," I smiled, finishing off my pancakes, drinking my chocolate milk. Liam set the glass down and kissed my warmly. His tongue poked out and massaged my tongue with his.

"Mm, you taste chocolatey," he teased.
"Aha, thanks."

- Harry -

"What are we getting Taylor for her party tonight?" I asked, setting a cup of tea down in front of Emma.

"I bought her a dress and some jewelry but I don't think that's enough," she added a bit hesitantly.

"Oh, that's alright. I have an idea on something to add anyway," I smiled, marching back up the stairs into my room. I sat down on my bed and pulled my laptop into my lap, punching into the search bar.

The bed beside me weighed down slightly and I saw my girl right there.

"Hi princess," I said, lookikg up from the computer.

"What should I wear to the party?" She asked, pulling her robe off. She was in matching purple lace and I felt a heat rush up my neck. Her little butt wiggled with every step she took. I just wanted to pinch it.

She threw on a dark blue flowy dress. She did a little twirl, making me chuckle.

"This," she pointed out, "or"

She threw it off into a pile on the floor, putting on a smaller dress, it was skin tight and it was pink. Both looked outstanding, but I had something else in mind.

"Or," I smirked, walking to the closet and pulling out a bag, taking out a gold dress that should go to about mid-thigh.

"Harry," she giggled and walked to my side off the room.

She stripped again, sliding into it and I smiled wide. The satiny, gold material of the dress made her shiny, gold hair glow. "That one."

She turned to look at herself into the mirror, "yeah, I look good."

"But this is Taylor's party, you shouldn't get all of the attention, you beautiful thing you," I tickled her sides.

"I can't help it," she batted her eyelashes.

She took off the dress again and laid on the bed.
I stared down at her with loving eyes. I sat down again and put the laptop in between us. "Do ya think Taylor will like this?"

It was a blanket, coffee mugs, and DVD set filled with romantic comedies.

"Did you make that for her? Because that's perfect," she nodded approvingly.