Help.

School flew by fast..

but then again,  I had 4 more days of school this week.

"C'mon Tay, I'm taking you home." Liam said, hooking his muscular arm with my weak one.

I nodded & walked beside him out to his cherry red ferarri. That was something that made Liam 200x hotter.

I kissed his cheek on my way into the car.  I buckled up as he jogged around to the other side and got in.

His key met the ignition and his sneaker collided with the gas pedal.

I fumbled with the radio station, humming along to some new upbeat song.

He peeked over at me, "Hey, are you sure you're okay?"

I turned the volume down to 9, it barely being audible, "Yeah.  I'm fine, I guess."

He gave me a sincere look, "You know... if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here." I nodded in response.

I had been talking to the school councilor for about a month. It wasn't really working to be honest.

She always acted like she was my friend, but she was fake.  Probably laughing down on my issues.

She didn't understand.

Nobody did.

Her fake nails would rub my back, "Come on, sweetie. Let it out. " I shuddered at the thought.

I barely talked to her,  she sat there while I cried my eyes out. Her cold eyes probably judging me. Probably avoiding her own problems just so she could try to fix mine.

Liam's warm hand touched my shoulder, "Taylor. I'm kind of worried about you." I searched his deep brown eyes.

There was many emotions swimming around; fear, worry,  and what was that? .... hurt?

Was he actually hurt?

Hurt by me?

Because I wouldn't tell him.  I knew I could trust him with my everything, but this was too big. Too serious for even my best friend who was strong and never feared anything.

I faked a smile, "Li, I'm fine. Now please, play the movie. "

He picked up his remote and started playing 'The Fault In Our Stars' and I smiled.

He wrapped his arms around me, and I laid my head in his chest.

Those demons at the back of.my head were nowhere near me when he held me close.

He could protect me from anything. Everything.

I wasn't surprised when he fell asleep on the couch. I knew he was going to. My phone vibrated, it was from my mom,

'Come home now.'

My trembling thumbs typed in a message,

'Okay.'

I snuck out of Liam's arms, scribbled a note, and walked home alone.

With only one word filling my head. The word I wanted to scream. The word I wanted to whisper in Liam's ear as he held me.

Help.