I'm Sorry.

- *HARRYS POV*

Taylor was letting what happened to her take over. It's like she thought violence was okay.

Taylor would never do that in a restraunt. She wouldn't do it period. I was afraid to be honest. We thought she was just getting over it and moving on, becoming comfortable. I guess not.

Emma's blue eyes were frozen with shock, making me reach over and lock our hands together.

Taylor looked over at the ambulance picking Shelby up and back to us, "I-I'm sorry guys." Her voice cracked slightly, we knew she felt bad. I wondered what she was feeling inside.

Liam held her hand and walked a couple steps ahead of us and I looked down at Emma, "What if she ever gets mad at me and does that to me?"

Her voice trembled slightly. I cupped her small face in my hands. "Don't worry. Liam will calm her down, babe." I pressed my lips to hers, letting her know it was gonna be okay.

She smiled and I smiled back.

What did this make us? Best friends who kiss each other when our feelings get tense and boil up? I really hope she actually loved me if I'm gonna ask her to marry me in 2 weeks.

We walked to my car and drove to our next hangout. A hot dog stand at the park.

-0-0-0-

"Emma, come here!" I shouted, ripping up my hot dog bun and throwing it into the water, watching the baby ducklings eat it up. She walked over and smiled down at the water. I looked up at Liam who was sitting on a bench, holding Taylor.

"I wonder it she's okay." I said, running my fingers through Emma's hair. She let out a small sigh, "Yeah... but let's worry about us."

I smiled, planting a gentle kiss to her hand. We kept throwing bread into the pond, laughing at the ducks as they fought over the bread.

"I'm so happy you're going to Princeton."  I said, smiling. I wasn't exactly thrilled. but she had been working at it for a very long time and she deserves it. Hopefully The X-Factor does good for Liam and I in the future.

0-0-0-0

We all got back to my place and sat down on my couch and talked for a bit, watched some old videos, and just had fun.

*TAYLORS POV*

'come on Taylor, punch her.'

I closed my eyes, pressing my fingers to my temples. The voices were getting louder.

"Taylor, are you okay?" Emma said, reaching forward to touch my hand.

I gritted my teeth together, laying back on my fluffy pillows.  The calls from my dad were driving me crazy. I had so much building inside of me. Anger, violence, hatred. I wanted to hit everything. Except for Liam and Harry. Emma was just everything I wanted to be.

She got into her dream college, she got all the boys, she got the clothes she wanted. She was perfect.

and I wasn't.